TV Packs only

Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles S02E22 HDTV XviD-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#109203] Written by: hash87 [12/08/2009, 07:12]
i really hate that they apparently sht down this show... whatever you guys think, i thought it to be
pretty awesome... the pilot and maybe even the first regular episode kind of sucked, yeah... but
after that it was brilliant!!! they really did a great job ignoring the stupid thrid movie and just
let the ideas come about what could have happened in the years after t2. i absolutely loved it.. and
i think the online community all across the world loved it... yet no one seemed to have watched it
on tv so they decided to cancel it... i remember jumping on the fresh episode torrents when there
were already over 10.000 seeds/leeches in the swarm... thats pretty close to new "heroes" episodes
and is definitely a statement about how much the p2p comm loved the show... so sad it's gone =(
[#115437] Written by: Silenthoho [15/08/2009, 02:17]
i totally agree with you, i wasn't even aware it was shut down. i was really looking forward to the
next season. why do they shut down some good shows and keep some that really do suck.... for
example, they battlestar galactica was one good show, and if they wasn't axing the show, i am sure
there would at least be another season ....
[#116646] Written by: alexanderhuzar [19/08/2009, 01:57]
they ended it at such an interesting point. this show is (was) awesome! this is a total loss to the sci-fi
genre. stupid hollywood types think that sci-fi = harry potter, magic and etc. i see the trend is that any
show that requires you to use even the smallest part of your brain gets the axe.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]