TV Packs only

Supernatural S04E22 HDTV XviD-XII

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#117964] Written by: Sognatore [10/09/2009, 02:01]
i would like to know how long exactly the supernatural s05e01 is going to take, cause the sceadule on
the main paige is a tottal mess - i mean there are shows which should "air today" that have already
ended. like psychoville - i mean, are you for real eztv people? really? there was also the
america's next top model new episode, which should have been released like a day before
yesterday.......hellooo!!!???? when are we going to get that episode - christmas? the quallity of
this site is sinking fast!
[#117971] Written by: cyrex86 [10/09/2009, 05:07]
Quote by sognatore
i would like to know how long exactly the supernatural s05e01 is going to take,
cause the sceadule on
the main paige is a tottal mess - i mean there are shows which should "air today" that have already
ended. like psychoville - i mean, are you for real eztv people? really? there was also the
america's next top model new episode, which should have been released like a day before
yesterday.......hellooo!!!???? when are we going to get that episode - christmas? the quallity of
this site is sinking fast!

i agree compleetly... get it together eztv! xoxo
[#117972] Written by: Hakentek [10/09/2009, 05:27]
this is to the noob fag above, this stuff is free, as in they dont charge, at least not the last
time i checked, how bout you show a little gratitude, they dont have to do all this you relise and
all your ranting does is encourages them to stop all together.

that being said i am curious as to why its taking so long as well, and i cant deny there is some
truth to what was said above, things do seem a little off :s
[#117975] Written by: nibz [10/09/2009, 06:43]
so does anyone know when the new episode will be available for torrent?
[#117978] Written by: Lazy_Laziel [10/09/2009, 07:04]
well, seeing as the episode has yet to air it might take a while.

it will air in, oh, around 12-ish hours. (seeing as i\'m halfway around the globe the timing will be
slightly off) add a few more hours for the episode to pop up online and there you have a time line.

if you had bothered to look at other places except here you might have noticed that the correct air
date is the 10th (today) and not the 9th.

also, don\'t bash the site if a torrent doesn\'t appear right away. a, this is free. free stuff is a
privilege, not a right. b, it makes you look like a twit.
[#117979] Written by: sCifI3001 [10/09/2009, 07:06]
Quote by nibz
so does anyone know when the new episode will be available for torrent?

what, the new episode of top model? or the season premiere of supernatural?

the latter is easy, it will be released as soon as it is released, which generally doesn't happen
until the episode actually airs on television :/

as for the top model crap, who gives a flying priest
[#117981] Written by: nibz [10/09/2009, 07:14]
well i dont live in america and i only wanted to ask! thanks for helping out i will look for it in around 15
hours and see whats on offer. also no wonder the forum got shut down be nice to people
[#117982] Written by: sCifI3001 [10/09/2009, 07:17]
Quote by nibz
well i dont live in america and i only wanted to ask! thanks for helping out i will look
for it in around 15
hours and see whats on offer. also no wonder the forum got shut down be nice to people

actually, it was shut down because of lazy gits like you who couldn't help themselves to basic
information like this

and , just for the record, 80% (at least) of the people who frequent this site (including me) are
not from america
[#117983] Written by: nibz [10/09/2009, 07:44]
dude i have a life and a job you know i dont geek out on my pc all day or have the time to browse
through web pages to hunt stuff thats why i use this so i dont need to look but yeh you be a pr*ck and
ruin peoples days because your dad touched you the wrong way jeez im off to deminoid were the kids
are banned have fun in your play ground homo limey english geek
[#117984] Written by: sCifI3001 [10/09/2009, 07:51]
Quote by nibz
dude i have a life and a job you know i dont geek out on my pc all day or have the time
to browse
through web pages to hunt stuff thats why i use this so i dont need to look but yeh you be a pr*ck and
ruin peoples days because your dad touched you the wrong way jeez im off to deminoid were the kids
are banned have fun in your play ground homo limey english geek

deminoid? is that where all the newbs that cant get in to demoniod go now? lol
[#117985] Written by: Lazy_Laziel [10/09/2009, 08:42]
*sigh* i think you\'re both referring to demonoid.

if you are going to insult someones spelling make sure that you yourself spell correctly.

now let\'s all take a step back. the episode isn\'t out yet, some already knew this and some learned
it when they started to read this thread, no biggie.

for the record nibz, the annoyance in my original post was directed at the original poster and the
fellow that posted right after him, not you since you did ask in a nice way.

please people, remember that there is a difference between n00bs and newbies.
[#117986] Written by: LunaTick [10/09/2009, 09:07]
people chill, if you can't even wait for free stuff to pop-up fly to america and watch it over there and
then go back to your country.

that's like all the torrent sites are, some 10 year olds come and flame.

this stuff is free for fuck sake. so take it easy and come back tomorrow moring.
[#117997] Written by: cyrex86 [10/09/2009, 14:50]
Quote by hakentek
this is to the noob fag above, this stuff is free, as in they dont charge, at least
not the last
time i checked, how bout you show a little gratitude, they dont have to do all this you relise and
all your ranting does is encourages them to stop all together.

that being said i am curious as to why its taking so long as well, and i cant deny there is some
truth to what was said above, things do seem a little off :s

Quote by lazy_laziel
*sigh* i think you're both referring to demonoid.

if you are going to insult someones spelling make sure that you yourself spell correctly.

now let's all take a step back. the episode isn't out yet, some already knew this and some learned
it when they started to read this thread, no biggie.

for the record nibz, the annoyance in my original post was directed at the original poster and the
fellow that posted right after him, not you since you did ask in a nice way.

please people, remember that there is a difference between n00bs and newbies.

oh im sorry if i offended you.... wasnt meant to offend anyone! why so hatefull? :<
[#117999] Written by: betcybabe [10/09/2009, 15:27]
why hasnt the season 5 been uploaded jet? from betcybabe
[#118006] Written by: sCifI3001 [10/09/2009, 16:40]
Quote by betcybabe
why hasnt the season 5 been uploaded jet? from betcybabe

lol
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]