Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#118465] Written by: Blowwi [17/09/2009, 09:19]
where are the season 9 finales?
[#118473] Written by: Assmunch [17/09/2009, 13:05]
great quality as usual.

first thoughts on the season:

rampage and rashad could put together a sitcom and have me in stitches for hours. they're great
fighters, deserve the respect of their peers and can pound with anyone. their added charisma is
beyond awesome, it's like watching a pair of great comedians playing off of each other. i can't
wait to see them try to kill one another but until then, i'll laugh my butt off watching them -
rashad is a great straight man to rampage's buffoon (with all due respect as he could probably kill
me with a stare).

the crowd of fighters is uneven but i'll give them all the benefit of a doubt. a while back i felt
like roy nelson was getting the shaft by having to go through tuf. from the first show, however, he
didn't look like he was in his ifl shape and he had too much of an attitude so perhaps it's better
to prove that he's better than the rest. kimbo slice, on the other hand (to my surprise) and on the
first show, is taking it all in stride - he knows he's the target and he's very humble about it.

btw, i loved the team picks - it reflects both rashad's and rampage's attitudes and styles.
[#118590] Written by: Vancity Philly [18/09/2009, 20:15]
i felt the interactions between coaches seemed mildly scripted. other than that i'm looking
forward to this season. glad to see rashad still getting his propers as a coach even tho machida
put out his fire.
[#119107] Written by: MiggorisT [23/09/2009, 22:30]
Quote by blowwi
where are the season 9 finales?

yeah!...???
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]