Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#118979] Written by: JeanLucPicard [22/09/2009, 23:33]
i will definitely check that out ...
[#118998] Written by: cammerv8 [23/09/2009, 02:01]
i saw it on cbs not that great. i dont want ncis to be another csi with the franchise. and you know
without gibs the show is not good
[#119004] Written by: paulopinto [23/09/2009, 05:05]
thank you for your opinion, we'll foward it to the navy secretary.
[#119012] Written by: sallam8008 [23/09/2009, 06:50]
ncis= gibbs + tony + mcgee + abby + ziva + ducky
[#119015] Written by: Syfy [23/09/2009, 07:04]
[#119012] written by: sallam8008 [23rd sep 09, 06:50]
ncis= gibbs + tony + mcgee + abby + ziva + ducky

yes, thats the reason - i watch this :d
[#119031] Written by: aloyoon [23/09/2009, 10:38]
i love ncis but ncis:la was not that great i couldnot even continue watching the episode to the end
[#119045] Written by: PumpkinEscobar [23/09/2009, 13:56]
i have to agree that this ncis spinoff blew big chunks. they are trying to portray these people as
undercover secret agents and not the navy cops that they actually are. also, that hq of there's was
just totally unbelievable. how am i supposed to believe that linda hunt was concerned with $61.05
in ll cool j's expense account when they 'operate' out of a palace like that? it looked more like
the pool deck in melrose place than a government office.

also, why l.a. instead of san diego?
[#119046] Written by: JeanLucPicard [23/09/2009, 14:42]
yeah this wasn't great indeed ... but let's consider that there are some serious footsteps to fill.
the truth is that ncis is - in its genre - a major show about a real federal agency with an
excellent cast. the la thingie does indeed feel like ... well ... ab bit csi'ish. imo, the producers
will have to adjust that a bit by trying to create a more unique show compared to its major counterpart.

and btw ... this show is not about a regular ncis outpost but the so-called osp or "office of
special projects" ... this alone allows deviating from the original setup in terms of location and
equipment.

so let us just give them (the cast - which is promising - and the producers) some time to get things
up and running ... after half a season, there will be a decision regarding the show's future anyway.
[#119092] Written by: paulopinto [23/09/2009, 20:49]
i miss jag!
[#119117] Written by: dvd king [23/09/2009, 22:50]
Quote by paulopinto
i miss jag!

do you mean you sold your jag on to somebody else and you miss it then i say find the person and buy
it back, or do you mean someone stole it and you want it back cause if that is the case i know some
people that could get it back for you if you truly wanted it.
[#119195] Written by: Mindboggle [24/09/2009, 14:34]
the main thing i have always enjoyed about ncis is the fact it never took itself too seriously .
( csi etc doe and it didnt make it any more believable only tedious ).

ncis has wit , humor action and mystery all on a light entertainment level .. and im entertained by it .
thats why i watch it .

ncis-la thus far looks like it too has all those things and while it takes a while to warm to new
characters ,(even though we were introduced in the ncis season final) i think i'm going to enjoy
this spin off .
am certainly going to give it more then a single episode before rubbishing it
[#119705] Written by: crazyivan [30/09/2009, 00:27]
hey man, don't forget palmer! he's a good foil.
for me, ncis has a lot of charm, something donald bellisario has put into his shows since magnum p.i.
i'll give this new version a chance, because i remember how seinfeld took a while to get rolling.
[#155267] Written by: anna0145 [17/03/2011, 13:42]
to u that read the post about how crappy this show is...they are wrong....

its a bit of a mix between hill street blues (old i know), csi season 1, + todays computer( read
surveillance) science...

and yea..its a bit corny...but if it weren't ..it would probably be really boring after a few
episodes....

and to those who complain about linda hunt...really?....
there are great actor..and there are good looking actors...a few are both great and really good
looking...
when it comes to a show with a more limited budget then mr. and mrs smith..i think i prefer the good
actors instead of the good looking ones...even if the show managed to get both in some cases..
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]