TV Packs only

The Forgotten 2009 S01E01 HDTV XviD-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#118981] Written by: BIGKEVNO1 [22/09/2009, 23:54]
gone but not forgotten. that's what they say. but what if a killer took your life and your name?
every city has its share of unidentified murder victims. when standard police procedure fails to
give them a name, that's when the identity network steps in. a group of dedicated, amateur
detectives, the members of the identity network attempt to reconstruct the pieces of these john and
jane doe's lives from what little evidence is left behind. each episode is narrated by a "body" who
watches the team as they pursue the tantalizingly difficult challenge of figuring out who this
victim once was. why would anyone volunteer for such a grim task? as new recruit tyler davies
quickly discovers, each of the members of the team has his or her own reasons for volunteering for
the network. alex donovan is a former cop, whose 11-year-old daughter was kidnapped and has never
been found. linda manning, the woman who runs the network from her home, is a virtual recluse whose
husband is a convicted murderer. walter bailey does stake outs when he's not blowing his cover.
candace butler hates her day job. she also happens to have a special gift for putting people at ease
even the prickly tyler, a talented sculptor with a background in forensics. follow these committed
amateur investigators as they race against time to piece together the stories of these dead people's
lives and ultimately, hopefully, their murders.
[#119125] Written by: dvd king [23/09/2009, 23:33]
i`ve forgotten what this show is about.
[#120407] Written by: lauriegrais [08/10/2009, 05:52]
interesting idea like the format acting is good lets see how it developes this could be good
[#122414] Written by: craftysauce [09/11/2009, 17:38]
the forgotten addresses a real problem. it also emulates a very real network of people across the u.s.
who volunteer their time trying to identify the forgotten. an article about the doe network can be found
here: http://abcnews.go.com/gma/story?id=127910&page=1

i applaud the producers for getting this show right. they obviously took great care to do their
homework before addressing this very sad, all too real subject.
while i don't think the show is super exciting or entertaining, dramatic .. etc, the stories are great and
it's nice to see that this group of people exist, in real life.
[#122957] Written by: dj_dex500 [16/11/2009, 12:42]
this turned out to be a great tv show...i've seen so far all 7 episodes and they are realy
good...the casting crue is verry good...great actors next 2 new and fresh faces....this show has my
vote for 1000 episodes...hehehehe...if only that could be true...1000 episodes of forggoten to see
...my brain will be like a murder scene /body investigation central unit...hahahaha
[#145850] Written by: angellica [07/11/2010, 00:45]
please seed!!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]