TV Packs only

Defying Gravity S01E13 Kiss SDTV XviD-Gravity

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#122274] Written by: pcdude [07/11/2009, 19:46]
such a shame this got canceled as well - ah well guess i will go buy myself a nice garden chair and
a pair of binoculars and go sit and watch my neighbors in the backyard - cheaper and its live
entertainment- don\'t have to worry about wasting electricity and tv licenses to watch crap reality
tv
[#122277] Written by: killswitch451 [07/11/2009, 20:13]
haha love it my neighbors are drunks its like watching unedited intervention with out the
intervention i hate abc they have cancelled to many good shows i send them hate mail on a regular
basis now i have another show to yell at them for cancelling
[#122280] Written by: Deaths Hereditary [07/11/2009, 20:44]
i watched this show, but it really did deserve to get canceled.
better to see a show like this go than something actually really really good.

the premise for this show was sort of cool, the space exploration part anyway, but then the whole
"beta" shit fucked it up, and the execution was rather poor on the whole.
[#122281] Written by: CthulhuSaves [07/11/2009, 20:55]
the show hasn't been canceled. at least not yet.

it's a canadian production with contracts to air in canada, the uk, usa, and germany. abc, the us
affiliate, temporarily shelved it (as they said they would from the beginning) when the usual show for
that time slot returned, with the promise of running the remaining eps at a later date. ratings in the us
suffered partially because, for some reason, abc wasn't allowed to run any adverts for the show, so
many potential views never knew it existed. there could be other reasons, of course, such as us
viewers not liking the material as much as the international audience, but that's just a guess from our
track record involving anything remotely sci-fi.

anyway, ratings in canada, the uk, and germany were extremely high, so even if abc doesn't opt to
carry it after the season finale (ep 13), i would not be at all surprised to see the show picked up for a
second season elsewhere, outside the us. we'll just have to rely on torrents to see it if that happens.

[#122282] Written by: solitaire [07/11/2009, 22:33]
looks like we'll have to wait till next month for hd versions of the last few episodes. (uk is upto
episode 4 at the moment).
(i'm just started watching episode 10)
hope it at least gets to a second season...
[#122284] Written by: iGirl [07/11/2009, 22:57]
sorry to be the bearer of bad news cthulhusaves but defying gravity is unfortunatly officially dead.
the show
[#122285] Written by: pelrun [07/11/2009, 23:17]
deaths hereditary, you really need to learn the difference between "bad" and "not to my taste". just
because you didn't like it doesn't mean it was crap.

it was definitely better than the, what, 18 different bloody identical medical dramas the networks
are foisting on us yet again?
[#122289] Written by: bevis [07/11/2009, 23:59]
additionally, the beta content wasn't simply introduced partway through the season - it was there all along, just unexplained.
your comment about it "f'ing it up" holds no weight because you imply that it was an afterthought. in truth, the reason the
show was so compelling was because it had everything from the start, and gradually revealed stuff as it went - rather than
waiting too long to fill us in on anything.

i agree with pelrun that it sure beat all the same-old-same-old hospital (and procedural police) dramas that continually get
picked up. if dg had been properly promoted it would have gone from strength to strength for its entire run of six (or
thereabouts) years.

and if you didn't like it, you wouldn't have had to watch a single episode.
[#122314] Written by: redfish71 [08/11/2009, 12:15]
the show has been cancelled, and it's not because it's crappy, but because of poor judgement. they
should have went to scifi from the start. it would have made 3 seasons easily. what a shame. i totally
love this show
[#122325] Written by: itorrent [08/11/2009, 16:40]
i was hoping these copies of the last 4 eps would be proper 16x9 but they are not, it's a
reformatted copy of the mp4 version at about 1.667:1 ratio, at i'd give the v and a 5/10 each.

guess we have to wait for the uk to air them.
[#122383] Written by: haaaam [09/11/2009, 07:45]
to be honest quality is a bit iffy but i'm just really happy to have seen these episodes. first fox
kills tscc and now i have to say goodbye to another great show. sure it got a bit too 'lets talk
about our feelings' but this show really had a lot going for it. if only the masses supported good
tv. what a shame.
[#122772] Written by: karokat [14/11/2009, 05:44]
am not happy this show got the chop. bad bad management. it's just been left hanging in the air, so much
more to explore. there aren't enough decent sci fi shows anyway, and there were some really interesting
characters in this one, plus a mighty good looking alien! big thumbs down to the short-sighted powers that
be.
[#124042] Written by: T.skidd.V [02/12/2009, 04:56]
ive recently downloaded all 13 episodes of dg after a friend said the show was awesome. i dragged
myself through the first 8 eps and was surprised by the turn of events. frankly, it was a great
plot. at least a 3-5 season idea had been spawned.

i then heard the news (from the same buddy that had recommended it) that it was cancelled after 13
eps! i understand all you guys have known for quite some time but ive just had the misfortune of
finding out.

wtf? springs to mind.

i'm a great follower of lost, fringe and heroes and i do realise that networks are looking for
cutting edge television for a wide audience but bad handling of great ideas is going to destroy
future ratings. lost etc wont be around forever and how long are they gonna throw all these bullshit
medical dramas in our faces. vote pelrun
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]