Legend of the Seeker S02E20 720p HDTV X264-DIMENSION

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#133821] Written by: sokasb [09/05/2010, 10:43]
hey guys,

you may not be aware, but this show may be cancelled. if you\'re a fan and want a third season,
please join the campaign and help us save lots!

the campaign recently raised $10k for an advertisement in variety! terry goodkind (author of the
sword of truth series, the books which the show is based off of) is fully supporting the \"save our
seeker\" campaign.

visit http://www.saveourseeker.com/ for more info.
[#133829] Written by: Chouette [09/05/2010, 14:39]
ah come on! paying to keep a show? really? although... some people apparently are willing to pay as
per advertised on above link... i love the show, but... yeah... no....

"save our seeker" advert fund campaign
funds raised: $9,844.

all i can say is... thanks for giving my share...
[#133837] Written by: sokasb [09/05/2010, 17:20]
there are more ways of contributing to the campaign than just money. we're spreading the word to try
and get more viewers.

we're using the top trending topics on twitter to spread the news about lots. just yesterday we were
trending #legendoftheseeker, #saveourseeker, and #bridgetregan in the top ten worldwide. fans are
sending in postcards and emails to abc, syfy, lots sponsors, and television stations to show their
support. we're emailing tv news websites asking them to post articles about the show and our efforts.

everyday, people are coming up with more ways to save this show. our next biggest campaign is to
email ellen degeneres, to try and convince her to get bridget regan as a guest!

if you want news on all of our campaign efforts, savetheseeker.wordpress.com updates almost everyday.

and you can find more campaigns at saveourseeker.com.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]