Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#135047] Written by: naggerman [22/05/2010, 17:24]
looks good thanks
[#135067] Written by: SirDeimos [22/05/2010, 22:02]
hahaha gen jack o'neill has sure enjoyed the perks of his desk job... i hardly recognize the fat
bastard lol.

(in his later prime, post mcgyver)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a5/jackoneill.jpg

(now)

http://scifipulse.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/rdasgu2.jpg
[#135080] Written by: Pleidian [23/05/2010, 04:11]
yes he looked like he had spent several years eating bbq chicken and lard...

btw, is this show written by monkeys? just putting that out there...
[#135095] Written by: c0ld [23/05/2010, 12:13]
every time i hear
SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
the medic say 'i'm pregnant'
i think of 200
[#135106] Written by: ERadical [23/05/2010, 15:58]
was awesome episode. jack oneil, got fat as hell... must be taking a break from acting. i miss amanda
tapp me
[#135107] Written by: ERadical [23/05/2010, 15:59]
and i am sure you probably watch american idol...
[#135118] Written by: tanelm [23/05/2010, 18:43]
i like the show, yes its not as great as the other two, but the new "drama" oriented story
is good for a change.

this episode was very good.
[#135619] Written by: ReLoop [28/05/2010, 14:47]
according to the calendar (2010-05-28) there wont be a new stargate universe episode airing.

can anyone tell me why that is ? (i'm curious, not whining!)
[#135624] Written by: sCifI3001 [28/05/2010, 16:11]
it's having a break, check here http://eztv.it/countdown/
[#135786] Written by: dorkulon [01/06/2010, 08:25]
the other 2 series were god-awful, unserious, unwatchable crap. this is the only one i like. it's not perfect,
but makes the other 2 look like piles of vomit.

maybe it's just the wannabe bsg feel of it, but i'm digging it.
[#135818] Written by: emanueld [02/06/2010, 01:31]
please post the episode 19!!! sgu is not more in countdown list!!
[#135824] Written by: sCifI3001 [02/06/2010, 03:52]
Quote by emanueld
please post the episode 19!!! sgu is not more in countdown list!!

... and it airs friday nights
[#135874] Written by: kelrobau [02/06/2010, 21:57]
yes yourt right richard dean anderson has stacked on the weight he has'tn bee that well and as he
also is a single dad child 11yo and i had my picture taken with jack (richard) at the stargate
convention earlier this year. and to add cream to the pie amanda tapping is comming to australia in
december for her sanctury convention promoted by hub productions and i will be amongst the selected
10-20 that will have a meal with her and the cast from sanctuary and also carmen argenziano selmak
who played her father in sg1 mind tyou the ticket cost 800.oo.

i also met and had a picture taken with ther following david blue (eli- sgu) claudia black and ben
bowden
christopher judge, dan shea,paul mcgillion,david nykl,connor trinneer-sga and trip in startrek
enterprise.

yes sgu has its momnets atlantis was left unfinished with atlantis cloaked in san-fransico bay, and
like all good shows movie studios cut and run at the wrong time and a clasic example id the bbc 's
primeval though its supposed to be comming back in 2011. sgu is to much like battlestar galictia on
steriods with a bit of the full montie thrown in for good measure, but i like it but sgi_sga were
better.
[#135967] Written by: SirDeimos [04/06/2010, 22:33]
Quote by kelrobau
yes yourt right richard dean anderson has stacked on the weight he has'tn bee that
well and as he
also is a single dad child 11yo and i had my picture taken with jack (richard) at the stargate
convention earlier this year. and to add cream to the pie amanda tapping is comming to australia in
december for her sanctury convention promoted by hub productions and i will be amongst the selected
10-20 that will have a meal with her and the cast from sanctuary and also carmen argenziano selmak
who played her father in sg1 mind tyou the ticket cost 800.oo.

i also met and had a picture taken with ther following david blue (eli- sgu) claudia black and ben
bowden
christopher judge, dan shea,paul mcgillion,david nykl,connor trinneer-sga and trip in startrek
enterprise.

yes sgu has its momnets atlantis was left unfinished with atlantis cloaked in san-fransico bay, and
like all good shows movie studios cut and run at the wrong time and a clasic example id the bbc 's
primeval though its supposed to be comming back in 2011. sgu is to much like battlestar galictia on
steriods with a bit of the full montie thrown in for good measure, but i like it but sgi_sga were
better.

[sarcasm]
you're so fucking awesome!!!!!!!!

i was hoping i could read about someone's celebrity encounter today, you just made my dreams come
true. your knowledge of richard dean anderson is so great not even wikipedia can out-trivia you
when it comes to him.
[/sarcasm]

maybe you should spend time on acquiring skills like typing/spelling correctly instead of so
diligently following the lives of people who don't give a damn whether or not you even exist.

i don't understand celebrity craze... they're just humans the same as you.

last point: i totally agree that sg1>sga>sgu, but universe is nothing like battlestar galactica.
not only did galactica make space flight as realistic as possible (not including ftl), but bsg had a
deep intrinsic plot with which one could relate to either side of the conflict. in both sga and
sgu, the antagonists are bipedal monsters who seem to have been created spur of the moment. like
"what should we throw in next?" was asked before every episode was written...

sorry about that last rant, that will probably annoy some people like the celebrity-phile
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]