TV Packs only

Underbelly The Golden Mile S03E09 Dog Eat Dog HDTV XviD-BWB

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#135717] Written by: squidtom [30/05/2010, 21:02]
right cause i\'m aussie and a bit proud i am going to recommend that everyone who can gets this show.

it is about the gang and drug black market in the notorious kings cross strip in sydney. the entire
show (all three seasons) are based very closely on real events which makes this whole story just
even more crazy. it has been made in a very enjoyable and interesting show to follow.

keep in mind that, yes, it has been made in australia and the budget is not as big as csi or similar
but somehow in this show it makes it better. things like the cars used in the show are almost
perfect for the era in which it was set but they didn\'t get them remade by the factory they just
went and bought some older cars and left them in the condition of a worn car. yes they are not shiny
with the latest and greatest gadgets to drool over but they look in place. the fact that it all is
real and there is no need for cgi... all i can say --->

so to all those out there who haven\'t watched this show, i plead to you, start now. start at the
start of season 3. its a separate story to the first 2 seasons and you don\'t miss anything.

trust me, its well worth it.

trailer in hd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr8k9tiycp0
[#135724] Written by: sworph [30/05/2010, 23:39]
i have to agree with squidtom, i am also an aussie, but i dont think that's the only reason i like
this show. it truely is a good watch, if you like good deep story and believable acting then this
is definitely something to start watching whilst waiting for the next flourish of decent shows. give
it a go! you wont be sorry, i assure you.
[#135737] Written by: nebzert [31/05/2010, 06:00]
so this is where the aussies hang out, lol, i watched this last night and have to say after 5 years
of using this service (eztv.it) all i can say is with no commercials, it makes it more of a movie
and less of a tv show. i find the heart racing in some points in which channel 9 has to put some
burger ads on for 10 min, whereas here its non stop *peow* *peow* for 40 odd minutes.

if they (channel 9) had any decency, they would show amazing series like this without commercials,
as i was inclined to turn on max on during the breaks, so i missed some of this during east coast
broadcast, but i guess they like it that way but i think they should change there ways and get with
the program. rather then make us either wait for an xvid to appear, or if you feel like it , watch
on ther site.

i really must say thou, as an aussie, i find it great shows like this are here on eztv.it, and i
will continue using this service untill the rats come, but me thinking they wont show.

thanks eztv.it

-nebzert

r . i . p sato - 1983 - 2010 - we miss you!
[#135760] Written by: jugdas [31/05/2010, 18:00]
well i'm not an aussie, but you all seem amazingly positive about this show so i'm definitely gonna
give it a wee peruse. cheers for the recommendations folks!
[#135764] Written by: piedle [01/06/2010, 00:23]
i don't quite understand the love for this show. i am also an aussie, and if any of you abroad have seen the sopranos, the
wire, breaking bad, oz, the shield...etc...etc...you will be embarrassed for the cast/crew of underbelly. crims and
prostitutes walking in slow motion to various pop songs, is not quality entertainment.

on behalf of all aussies i apologise for such a base, lowest-common-denominator show. and i apologise even further for the
fact that it's apparently the best we can do.

if only wildside was available for download.

[#135771] Written by: l214 [01/06/2010, 02:31]
Quote by nebzert

if they (channel 9) had any decency, they would show amazing series like this without commercials,
as i was inclined to turn on max on during the breaks, so i missed some of this during east coast
broadcast, but i guess they like it that way but i think they should change there ways and get with
the program. rather then make us either wait for an xvid to appear, or if you feel like it , watch
on their site.

if they (channel 9) had any decency, they wouldn't moot the idea of telecasting the monday night afl
(australian football league) and filling the stands with 'virtual' crowds and if the crowds are down.

channel 9 have no decency, regularly starting shows and intermixing new episodes with old episodes
and therefore stretching the viewing season and then dropping the series when the audience deserts them.

i'm not much interested in this current season of underbelly, it glorifies the crooks, portrays
prostitution as being something you can aspire to etc - all my opinion. i watched two episodes,
perhaps i'll try again, but probably not. the mix of opinions are good to read, thanks.

the abc (our national broadcaster) around 1997 made a show called 'blue murder' which was much more
realistic than underbelly season 3. it is worth hunting out at your local library. 'blue murder'
is even more gritty than 'wildside' which was excellent viewing as well.
[#135784] Written by: lost_stef [01/06/2010, 06:37]
first season was the best, but this one too is not to bad! but orginal is better
[#135792] Written by: nebzert [01/06/2010, 12:15]
i remember wildside, was in my lil fella days, however blue murder i cant remember, well i probli
didnt watch it... do you remember phoenix? yeh well i do, that was awesome... and as for glorifiying
crimes, i find the crime & investigation network on fox quite intersting for that (24/7 messed up
channel), thou its not asif you can change history, just re-enact it to the best you can with all
the facts you have, throw in some dodgy music made over a latte, get some tits and ass out, and you
have a good combo.

seriously beats the crap outta some footy douches that think people give a damn, and virtual
crowd's? wicked stuff, lets make virtual stadiums and see some blood. cant say i have ever seen a
download for that thank fk, and it's just good without ad's, thats all i was saying.

its not by any means the best program to ever show in australia, infact it's rather low on the
richter scale as far as tv show's go here, tonights druglords was like wow 10million dollar empire
done for and 12yrs minimum?? what a great country we live in, anywhere else you'd get something like
200 years or the death penalty, and wildside does screen from time to time on either abc1 or abc2,
at something like 11pm - 2am i watch it sometimes.

nebzert
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]