Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#139917] Written by: Chrisco [14/08/2010, 18:31]
thanks. keep em coming.
[#139940] Written by: wwwired [15/08/2010, 07:35]
its senior versus junior in this new series. as junior starts to hit paul teutal senior where it
hurts, the orange county new jersey custom motorcycle scene will never be the same. junior begins
picking up all the pieces of the shattered lives his father has created over nearly a decade at the
helm of occ.

let the uprising begin as junior recruits people his father ran roughshod over including vinny,
mikey, and even former occ executives. all are brought back to carry out a variety of functions
including management, mechanical work, and sales.

this episode begins with the ongoing cold war between jr. and sr. and delves into juniors
operational start-up of his custom motorcycle business. meanwhile, his father continues in denial to
explore whether occ really has lost its creative force with the firing of his sons.
[#139944] Written by: laxdude [15/08/2010, 10:32]
a couple of things bothered me about the show, mostly sr. blatantly lying. the reason that paul jr. didn't
make bikes right after quitting was because there was a non-compete clause that expired one year after
he left occ. i am not even sure he is lying, he actually seems to believe the shit he says. what a vile shit
he has become.

as i have watched this show the roles have revered from jr. being a childlike idiot and sr. being right and occasionally reasonable to what things are today. how sr. can seriously say that the company is worthless
is beyond ridiculous, but i suppose they could be leveraged to their pre-crash hilt and under-water on that
ridiculous building they had to build.

it still is a ridiculous show though. i am just thankful it got posted, tlc doesn't seem to have done much to
promote this season so i didn't even know it was on.

just a fair warning though, the show hasn't gotten much love from the scene - at least last season, so if
you have to see the show you might want to watch it on tlc if you can.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]