TV Packs only

Nikita 1x01 (HDTV-LOL)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#141291] Written by: cmotd [11/09/2010, 17:47]
c'mon douchebags this is way better than the 90's tv series! way better!! that was unwatchable pap,
with truly awful scripts, terrible performances and wobbly cardboard sets. this show has maggie q's ass!

maggie q's ass, people!!!!

maggie q's cute.. tiny.. little.. ass.... *sigh*
[#141293] Written by: JeanLucPicard [11/09/2010, 18:23]
hmm ... dollhouse got axed ... and personally, i therefore seriously doubt that nikita will get two
full seasons.

on the other hand ... mcg is credited as producer which means that the show can develop ...
[#141318] Written by: Movie Critic [12/09/2010, 09:59]
Quote by cmotd
c'mon douchebags this is way better than the 90's tv series! way better!! that was
unwatchable pap,
with truly awful scripts, terrible performances and wobbly cardboard sets. this show has maggie q's ass!

maggie q's ass, people!!!!

maggie q's cute.. tiny.. little.. ass.... *sigh*

sorry i'm more of a face/boobs person.
also the 90's tv series rocked apprently and the 2010 show doesn't have the french voice calling on the
phone saying "shosepine.." and other stuff that gave it some artistic
also im watching the first season of the 90's show and so far the scripts are not at all bad.

and the 90's series won awards for acting amongst other things so saying it has terriable performance is
absurd.
[#141324] Written by: michael_madsens [12/09/2010, 11:50]
let me tell you a few words on this one.

as a hardcore fan of original tv series nikita, i must say this is nonsense. beyond cute girls showing
their fit bodies (yummy sure), the show has no strong point at all. no suspense, nothing of what this
show should have.

look at the actors, no emotion, all flat and fake as it can be. sorry but in the original series, you could
felt the authority and power of madeleine, operations and the intricate facetes of michael and nikita's
relationship and the great friendship development between michael, birkoff, nikita and walter.

sorry but for me won't be watching a second episode, thank you for the effort though! i would love to
see this series revived but in it's true sense!

this is so much cancelled
[#141404] Written by: solitaire [14/09/2010, 01:15]
it's more of a continuation of the story (i know most things have changed...)

i see they made "burkoff" more of a geeky psychopath rather than the just dweeb tech geek in the
'90's series!

it might work! since they have to start from scratch for a new audience and use the old series for
background material!

[#141418] Written by: arjie_76 [14/09/2010, 14:08]
i've watched a few pilots/season first's and they all tend to be the same. no one is sure if its going to get
taken up so they tend to stick tightly to what the writer's and the producer want but when it gets taken up
they tend to get more into the role and start to develop it a bit more. i think this is going to be the same,
the further into the season the smoother it will be, this first one was wooden and a bit predictable but its definitely something to watch out for.
[#141436] Written by: superunknown [14/09/2010, 21:23]
okokokok,

1) i
[#143862] Written by: Tegelvägen [11/10/2010, 12:43]
this tv-show sucks
[#157276] Written by: dinkytoy [14/04/2011, 12:31]
Quote by janhus
Quote by mattdrum
thanks for the quick upload.

reminds me a bit of la femme nikita from the late 90's: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118379/

it should remind you of that it is a remake of the same thing la femme was based on but i didn't
watch that so i'm going
into this unbiased like some probably aren't.

it was based on a fantastic french film called, unsurprisingly, la femme nikita (or just "nikita" in
french). it was directed by luc besson in 1990. the us remake of the film and the subsequent tv
shows have been far poorer than the original, which had a great edge and style all its own.

i agree. the original french film 'nikita' is superb (also a nice role for jean reno). watch it if
you can.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]