TV Packs only

Issues with website

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#484272] Written by: kenho63 [20/11/2015, 16:53]
I am having the same problem, have you got any tips?
[#484277] Written by: char5564 [22/11/2015, 12:57]
im not having problems with ads (i have adblock, and i know it takes money away from you guys but, it seems like
the trouble is quite troubling. i still get a pop-up tab, now and then, when clicking magnet links).

my issue is with the episode-specific threads and comments- when will those be working properly again? is someone
working on this issue? or has it been addressed somewhere else that i havent noticed? i used to use these comments
all the time, mostly for reviews of the shows or to address reasons for PROPERs and the like, and i really miss some
of the banter there...
[#484284] Written by: bruce_white [24/11/2015, 01:58]
Hi Team,
is it just me or is the magnet links not working any more?????? or are they affected by all the
popup advertising that is rife on EVERY click?
its proving very frustrating to have the magnet links simply allow a popup and do nothing else.
if there is a fix please advise.
Thx
[#484285] Written by: Downsyboy [25/11/2015, 04:16]
Hi there,
can you tell me if there is any reason the shows I select to download do not work anymore via the
magnet link icon. I used to click the magnet link and it would put an outline around the icon which
would indicate to me that I have previously downloaded it. Neither functions seem to work now and
I have to download from a mirror link. Seems strange and only started happening about a week
ago.
Any help would be appreciated.

Keep up the fantastic work and I'll do mine by seeding.

Regards

Downsyboy
[#484288] Written by: jonatanschroeder [30/11/2015, 00:02]
Hi, could you please check the RSS feed? The links posted by it (on zoink.ch) are returning 404 errors.
[#484441] Written by: ChuckM [03/03/2016, 12:55]
Whats up with EZTV spawning "ad redirect" links to other pages whenever I try to navigate around
the site? These pages all prompt a warning from Malwarebytes of potentially harmful sites. Not
good PR for EZTV. C.
[#484442] Written by: SynSzatana [04/03/2016, 04:10]
what the f... is with the "rarbg" torrents???? it's eztv or rarbg site???? stupid folders and shit........fix this bullshit
[#484443] Written by: ansj64 [04/03/2016, 20:51]
Hi, I am getting the same pop up ads now. If this is your way of keeping the website up, I submit.
But if this is something you did not set up, please check.
Thanks

ansj64
[#484446] Written by: zzmen [05/03/2016, 12:50]
What a fuck is wrong with you. Every fuckin click is going to YIFY page. Come on...every click... it` very, very annoying. Can
you fix this? Does YIFY posses your web page or what???
[#484455] Written by: joe65h [14/03/2016, 22:54]
All these complaints about your site being over run by ads & pop ups and nothing is being done & not
1 response...... Figures!!
[#484456] Written by: lg186 [15/03/2016, 03:34]
Hi,

Is there a way we could contribute to the site and get the adds taken off, the constant popups with
every click is wearing thin, and I would be more than happy to donate in order to not have to deal
with it again.

Thanks!
[#484458] Written by: zzmen [15/03/2016, 16:09]
I am really getting pissed off. Can you or can not fucking shut down redirection on every click. Fuck you YIFI and your page.
You are moron. Will never ever download your rip or be on this moronic eztv who can not fix one popup.
[#484546] Written by: zardoz0303 [10/05/2016, 21:05]
Hi, I am a loyal EZTV user and almost have a stroke anytime EZTV goes down for a while. But enough of praise for the site.
The ads on the site drive me crazy. But joy. Last night I actually found out how to kill them. It's understand that you use ads
for finance - it's the type of ad. Nearly every one sends my Anti-Virus program into major convulsions as they try to drop a
virus or spy wear into my system. Or worst - I sometimes get one that tells me that my system is infected and I need to call
a number and pay to get out of the problem (actually, all that is necessary is a ctl-alt-delete visit and close the browser).
Some people must be very worried by these intrusions. Is it possible to find some other way to obtain finance ?

Regards
[#484572] Written by: NikkAlek [19/05/2016, 03:51]
Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but I couldn't find anywhere better.

Is there any plan to (or maybe a way I'm not seeing) to bring back the "Dark" theme to the site? The default one is very hard
for me to make out sometimes, and the Dark theme was much easier and less straining on the eyes.

I've been visiting the site for years now and I really appreciate the work you all put in! :-)
[#484743] Written by: mitch000 [20/07/2016, 21:28]
I have been using and enjoying EZTV for many years and it is a service that is unique and sorely needed in our
community.
Recently I tried adding a bunch of shows to my showlist. Then when I click on my shows i get:
The eztv.ag page isn
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]