TV Packs only

Family Guy S09E02 HDTV XviD-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#143186] Written by: paulopinto [03/10/2010, 23:34]
this episode looks shorter and more fat than usual.
[#143193] Written by: pietzsche [04/10/2010, 00:12]
why would you like to talk about a subject in wich you dont dare to take a decision and all the
opnions and points of view are so soft. you are not even daring people to think you are just telling
them everything is allright you dont need to do nothing. am i wrong?
[#143207] Written by: wrecche [04/10/2010, 03:24]
i don't get american politics etc... so this was confusing and scary to me.

[#143218] Written by: weedave1 [04/10/2010, 06:57]
so far the past 2 episodes have been total rubbish compared to previous seasons (
ep1. was boring and not funny
ep2. was too political and again i never laughed or smiled once... never watched it all

hopefully we get to see some good ol family guy in ep3...
[#143221] Written by: thetweedtweeker [04/10/2010, 07:52]
family guy has hit a new low. last season was very poor not too much humor in the episodes and the
time wasting was bloody ridiculous. now they are throwing there political views down our necks. even
if the views expressed are right or wrong nobody turns on family guy to watch a satirical load of
bullshit about politics. family guy is on a very short string with me. i will give it maybe 2 more
episodes and if they are as shit as what has been shown family guy will no longer be on the list of
watchable shows for me.ttt
[#143244] Written by: NATO UK [04/10/2010, 16:10]
this is seth's views on politics, as a fan of his i found it interesting, why do you people watch
the show if you hate it so much? the bright colours?
[#143257] Written by: wrecche [04/10/2010, 19:38]
Quote by nato uk
this is seth's views on politics, as a fan of his i found it interesting, why do you
people watch

yeah man, metallica rule!!!!

oh wait, wrong thread...

[#143261] Written by: blacktern [04/10/2010, 20:33]
this show has become painfully boring and unfunny. this season is shaping up to be more
disappointing (believe it or not) than the last.

rip family guy
[#143289] Written by: barney85 [05/10/2010, 03:25]
i am one of the biggest fans of family guy, i love them with a passion, but after watching this
episode i thought i was watching a different show, it was literally crap, i cant believe how much of
a slide it has taken, if this is what is to come i just feel sorry for myself and all the loyal fans.
[#143392] Written by: weedave1 [06/10/2010, 11:18]
Quote by nato uk
why do you people watch

previous seasons/episodes which had some humour to which i can laugh or at least strike a smile to.
that's the reason i like watching it..
but the past 2 episodes have just been entirely shit.. i didn't even watch the full ep.2...

as 'thetweedtweeker' said i too will be giving it one maybe two episodes more and if they are the same
bullshit they are making now then i suppose i'll have to find another show to watch
shame really it 'was' a great show and i watched it every night, even if it were ones i had already saw
before.. they were still funny...
sorry seth but politics just wont cut it (for me and some others) in a, what's supposed to be funny,
comedy cartoon/animated show...

going slightly off-topic but i hate the way things are going now-a-days, like music and the way artists
change their style too much and no-longer are the same artist as fans once knew..

linkin park - i used to love them, but the past two albums (minutes to midnight and the new 2010 'a
thousand suns' they have just changed way too much and there just not the same linkin park i loved
when i was younger
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]