Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#143963] Written by: satanicslave [13/10/2010, 01:07]
cheers fqm
[#144001] Written by: Xeno360 [13/10/2010, 18:42]
*yawn* this show just keeps going downhill.

kind of disappoints me how a great tv show like bsg could lead into a steaming pile of crap like this.

[#144265] Written by: sinclap2 [16/10/2010, 22:05]
yeah i am starting to agree, it is just taking too long to get to the point. and i am also getting a
little tired of the "arty-farty" shots. it is a good story, but it seems to me like it is being dragged,
stretched and pulled out. i find myself skipping stuff, just to get to the pointy end of dialogue.

i want this to be so good. i am sticking in there, but i hope it picks up again. lesser shows (ie
without the bsg pedigree), i would have written it off already and not even bothered with the
second half of the season.
[#144404] Written by: CypherUK [18/10/2010, 20:02]
i hasten to remind you that bsg was relatively slow-moving in its first season and look how that one
turned out.

caprica isn't meant to be action-packed every week, it's currently more political, as we learn about the
build-up of what happened before the events of bsg. i'm all for shows fleshing themselves out and that's
what caprica is currently doing. i'd rather have it where they do what they're doing now, than having
action-packed episodes every week leaving the show feeling rather flat when we get to what is meant to be
a big action episode.

bsg wasn't action-packed all the time, every episode, but it did a brilliant job of bringing you into the world
and darting off on tangents to reveal things.

just give caprica time. you should all know what's coming...
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]