TV Packs only

Supernatural S06E10 720p HDTV x264-CTU

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#147813] Written by: stevie-d [04/12/2010, 04:29]
me and the wife only started watching supernatural recently, we got season 1-4 boxset borrowed from
a friend and were hooked.

we d/l the rest and have been eagerly awaiting this episode so thanks for another great up...

[#147819] Written by: djrm [04/12/2010, 08:20]
stevie its one of my favourite shows,i so your comente so i will use it to tell you about other great one
and say to eztv that i dont get why they stop uploading it its friday nigth ligths its a drama that makes
you really feel stuff evry episode its about american foteball i like and im portuguese we play soccer so
give it a try
[#147823] Written by: sCifI3001 [04/12/2010, 17:53]
Quote by djrm
stevie its one of my favourite shows,i so your comente so i will use it to tell you
about other great one
and say to eztv that i dont get why they stop uploading it its friday nigth ligths its a drama that
makes
you really feel stuff evry episode its about american foteball i like and im portuguese we play
soccer so
give it a try

eztv only distributes scene releases, the direct tv airing of fnl seems to get ignored by the scene,
the cbs airing next year however will not
[#147876] Written by: djrm [05/12/2010, 18:23]
i really think it could be a great show to be on eztv and i know that people love the show but i respect
that i will continue to download here the rest and friday n.l on btjunkie no problem i just cant loose the
best show around...see u guys compliments from lisbon
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]