TV Packs only

Warehouse 13 2x13 (HDTV-FEVER)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#148361] Written by: phase5 [10/12/2010, 21:15]
a great little episode that obviously takes place somewhere in the middle of series 2.

reminding us all of what's really important at this time of the year.

loved it from the "they have christmas in space" opening to the final scene with claudia saying
grace over christmas dinner. don't worry, for those of you who haven't seen it yet i haven't given
away any of the plot points. not even close.

one to enjoy. so whens series 3 coming out?

now; i could go on about comments about "baby jesus", but what would be the point?

and americans, could you please get over the whole "war on christmas" thingy.
it is a complete fabrication of "fox news".
every story they have "reported" about it turns out to be made up, when the facts are checked.
you have to understand that "fox news" is not a news gathering and reporting network.
"fox news" is nothing but a brand name. go and check the sourt case they had over it.

and as for "happy holidays", it's the holiday season for many different belief systems, so what's so
wrong with saying "happy holidays" which includes everyone. a rose by any other name is still a
rose. forcing people to say "merry christmas" when they don't want to is just fascist.

so merry christmas and happy holidays, enjoy the winter/summer solstice, and always remember
the holiday was around for centuries before the reasons and traditions we celebrate it for and with.
[#148425] Written by: Athlonite [11/12/2010, 23:38]
hold the fucken phone episode 12 mica leaves episode 13 she's still at warehouse 13 wth did they play the wrong ep or
what
[#148428] Written by: sCifI3001 [12/12/2010, 00:39]
Quote by athlonite
hold the fucken phone episode 12 mica leaves episode 13 she's still at warehouse 13
wth did they play the wrong ep or
what

try reading other peoples comments before you blurt out ancient news
[#148429] Written by: the0utcast [12/12/2010, 01:13]
nbc sent me a nastygram and my isp turn offed my internet because of this episode
[#148430] Written by: sCifI3001 [12/12/2010, 01:35]
Quote by the0utcast
nbc sent me a nastygram and my isp turn offed my internet because of this episode
:(

glad to see you have a new isp

[#148431] Written by: the0utcast [12/12/2010, 01:46]
well, same isp still... i had to agree to a special eula saying i shall not download anymore
copyrighted material and they turned my connection back on. i just learned i can do ip filtering on
utorrent so we'll see if i get caught again. if i do i guess i'll just have to start using proxies.
[#149648] Written by: SuPaTeD [02/01/2011, 19:34]
let me bust a common myth here.

you cannot hide any traffic from your isp.

this means by proxy, supposed ip masking/filtering etc.

the reason for this is your isp is the first place you connect to. they then read you packet headers,
this contains the info on what you are transferring.

as for hiding you ip from you isp. this is impossible!!!!!!!! your isp assigns you your ip.

the only work around is to hack a neighbours router or wifi hot spots.

do not fall for online scams saying that they can hide your info they are preying on peoples lack of
knowledge about the issue.
[#149653] Written by: sCifI3001 [02/01/2011, 20:55]
Quote by supated
let me bust a common myth here.

and where is this here you speak of?
[#153029] Written by: warlock_151 [11/02/2011, 07:59]
it all starts up again in july 2011
[#162833] Written by: cyber001 [04/07/2011, 11:28]
actually a isp can physically read your packets but they cannot read the data inside if your using an
encrypted proxy or vpn

the isp may be able to figure out your torrenting but if your transport encryption is turned on along with
whatever secure proxy you have used/setup than the isp can see a torrent but they cant have any
proof of the actual content of the file.

additionally if these encryption setings are turned on and they break the encryption the isp is liable for
a lawsuit on invasion of privacy because they broke the encrypted data also evidance obtained in this
manner with no warrent will be thrown out in any copyright case.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]