TV Packs only

How I Met Your Mother 6x13 (HDTV-LOL)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#149690] Written by: Surututs [03/01/2011, 21:22]
how can a comedy series have an end like this? oo ... just thought it was kinda weird, hahah
[#149691] Written by: bsmkchan [03/01/2011, 21:27]
thanx for the upload.

oh by the way, have you find all the numbers?
[#149692] Written by: misterbigs [03/01/2011, 21:37]
a high five does not count as a number. imho...

but yes i found all the numbers.
[#149693] Written by: theone1080 [03/01/2011, 21:44]
does anyone know why they hid numbers 1-50 in this week's episode? i found all the numbers, just
don't know why they put them in.
[#149698] Written by: SoccerBoy30 [03/01/2011, 23:28]
complete list:
http://cliqueclack.com/tv/2011/01/03/himym-%e2%80%93-50-things-to-make-you-laugh-and-one-to-
make-you-cry/
reason: idk and ive tried finding it but everyone has different opinions.
[#149711] Written by: crapper [04/01/2011, 09:13]
its the to the of yes, funny also.

[#149725] Written by: lape [04/01/2011, 13:35]
nice spoiler there "crapper", effing moron.. people that haven't yet seen the episode sometimes come
here first you know...

edit: thank you for removing it.
[#149738] Written by: pipedown [04/01/2011, 18:17]
well, if you haven't seen the episode, why the fuck would you visit the thread where the episode is
discussed?
[#149741] Written by: fringebutterfly [04/01/2011, 19:16]
i read that the numbers were there to catch our attention...
they wanted viewers to pay attention as something big was coming.

it was a great episode, the final scene was unexpected but himym has always had such moments amidst all the hilarious
ones although they are few and far between.
[#149749] Written by: malbourne [04/01/2011, 22:09]
Quote by pipedown
well, if you haven't seen the episode, why the fuck would you visit the thread where
the episode is
discussed?

the main point of this forum is not to discuss the show's plot but to discuss the file itself. ie.
quality etc.
we come here first to see if there are any problems with the file before downloading it.

i just dont understand why noobs have the burning desire to anonymously reveal episode plots on a
forum with strangers after theyve watched a show. who cares what they thought of the story. people
are going to watch it anyway, so why not keep their opinion and commentary for those who care and
let others find out for themselves. its as if they get off on spoiling it for others.
i wish admin would come down hard on these knobs and block them from the forum.

[#149771] Written by: ennzo [05/01/2011, 00:52]
i thought the ending was fantastic.. it gives the show much heart

scrubs had a ton of very serious situation, and pulled them off so well it did nothing but make you care
for the characters more

and fyi, he maybe shouldve put a "spoilers" note up, but 8 times out of 10 if you look at any forums
about show theyre going to talk immeditly about the newest episode and what happened
[#149791] Written by: pipedown [05/01/2011, 03:37]
Quote by malbourne
Quote by pipedown
well, if you haven't seen the episode, why the fuck would you visit
the thread where
the episode is
discussed?

the main point of this forum is not to discuss the show's plot but to discuss the file itself. ie.
quality etc.
we come here first to see if there are any problems with the file before downloading it.

i just dont understand why noobs have the burning desire to anonymously reveal episode plots on a
forum with strangers after theyve watched a show. who cares what they thought of the story. people
are going to watch it anyway, so why not keep their opinion and commentary for those who care and
let others find out for themselves. its as if they get off on spoiling it for others.
i wish admin would come down hard on these knobs and block them from the forum.

ah. well then, i'm sorry for my rage. i thought this forum was ment to discuss the plot.
spoiler-tags would have been great, though.
[#149837] Written by: lape [05/01/2011, 11:42]
i don't know if it's actually stated in the rules that you can't post spoilers on these threads, but
i think it takes just common sense to realize that not everybody who come here have seen the
episode.. i know i sometimes come here before watching the show, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]