Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#149743] Written by: OmniscientlyMe [04/01/2011, 20:12]
is ep 14 awol?
[#149745] Written by: EMPB [04/01/2011, 20:51]
episodes 14 thru to 18 aired in canada tonight. there in newsgroups and private trackers, so have
patience my friend, i am sure they won't be long before they are here.
[#149746] Written by: cmotd [04/01/2011, 21:11]
Quote by omniscientlyme
is ep 14 awol?

what planet do you live on? episode 14 has been around since early november last year lol
[#149747] Written by: wI-OSMAN- [04/01/2011, 21:13]
caprica the rest of the eps have already been released on dvd
[#149748] Written by: kassyopeia [04/01/2011, 21:35]
Quote by wi-osman-
caprica the rest of the eps have already been released on dvd

i saw that too, just the other day, and looked for a dvdrip, with no success. is there one?
[#149750] Written by: Obliviouz [04/01/2011, 22:10]
i thought that it was continuing with s01-e19 tonight! i have been waiting anxiously. what's a
couple more hours i guess.
[#149751] Written by: malbourne [04/01/2011, 22:24]
Quote by omniscientlyme
is ep 14 awol?

omniscientlyme be patient. it takes time to edit and rip a show properly.
[#149752] Written by: jsdfhjdfh [04/01/2011, 22:40]
syfy is no longer scifi. no longer a good channel. very sad that they really cancelled a really good story.
:( cries!!!!! yeah, lets end a story within 4 minutes at the end of an ep. wow crap-fy!
[#149755] Written by: elitenoobboy [04/01/2011, 23:09]
Quote by malbourne

cmotd, the real question is 'what planet do you live on?' lol
http://epguides.com/caprica/ lol
the last episode - ep13 aired in october last year. lol
eps 14-18 are scheduled to air on jan 4, 2011. lol

if you check wikipedia, you will see that all of the episodes up to 18 have aired over a month ago:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/list_of_caprica_episodes

so, "lol" at the end of every sentence right back at you.

as for where to find these, just search any popular torrent site, and i'm sure you will find them.
[#149760] Written by: Movie Critic [04/01/2011, 23:50]
caprica failed on a number of critical points in audience building and its a problem for a show that went
all out on high budget. the facts are that it doesn't live up to the expectations formed by its predecessor
and the cast of characters is significantly less appealing.

while on bsg:reimagined i could say that my favorite characters were starbucks and baltar in caprica
i have no such care for any of the characters,

sure zoey and tamara are cute but they are teenage girls so its hard for me to identify with them.
daniel is an asshole and for all his suppoused genius he has no direction
joseph is old fashioned and for a lack of a better word abit of a dolt, he is lost in much the same way
daniel is and not because they both lost their daughters.
sam is just an assassin, they tried to give him the gay angle in hope of making him conterversial but
nah.
sister clarice is super annoying. i dont know if its because the way polly walker portray her or the lines
she has to say, she ends up being the protagonist i wish would die already..
amanda is an exaggurated drama queen with the whole "my daughter was a terrorist" stuff.

and its not because they are all screwed up, starbucks was also screwed up inside but in a good
way(she felt like gauging sam's eyes out).

overall i cant really say that they are bad actors because they are good actors but it seems like the
show leans too much on religious controversy in its writing without developing endearing qualities like it
did in bsg:r.

id still watch it if it was on because i appreciate the show for its message and expermintation but i don't
have any illusion about why it was cancelled

[#149763] Written by: mechfishy [05/01/2011, 00:18]
just curious. since different people/places/things choose to use differing labeling conventions, is this
episode "the dirt eaters"? due to the differing label conventions this could potentially be as many as
five different episodes.
[#149766] Written by: itorrent [05/01/2011, 00:25]
we are missing 'blowback' which was listed as ep14.
[#149777] Written by: itorrent [05/01/2011, 01:27]
okay just re-named my copies to stop the confusion, now just waiting on 15-18 in 350mb size avi from
syfy...
[#149778] Written by: elitenoobboy [05/01/2011, 01:29]
Quote by achdeeteevee

hope that helps

enjoy

yes, that does help. i just wish that the titles would be posted as well so we could compare the
names to an episode list and then know for certain what is what rather than relying on inconsistent
numbers that vary for each episode base on who you ask.
[#149785] Written by: mechfishy [05/01/2011, 02:28]
funny how trying to clarify something that should be extremely simple can get so confusing. i have an
even different method of lableing. caprica isn't the best example, because people seem to want to
lable the original dvd differently than the original pilot episode. they are more or less the same thing,
so should basically be labled the same, but with some type of modifier, such as dvd version, and aired
pilot. i have always considered a pilot that is labled as "pilot" to be s01e00 if it is a movie length
episode. if, however it is a standard length episode with a name other than "pilot" it is s01e01,
because it really isn't a so-called pilot episode. so, therefore, according to my lableing system, the 5
episodes which were newly aired on syfy this last (tuesday 1-04-11) evening would be s01e13 through
s01e17. however, if what you say is true about one of (i don't recall which one you stated it was) the
episodes being mis-aired, then it is definitely confusing. so, i guess that it will be extremely likely that
i will have to download duplicate copies of episodes to make sure that i get all of them. tedious at
best, and exceding comcasts 250gbyte cap at worst. you might think that 250bbytes is difficult to
excede. but consider a house with 10 (yes, ten) adults with 7 functional computers, and it happens on
a regular basis, if not monitored carefully.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]