TV Packs only

Episodes S01E02 HDTV XviD-FQM

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#150664] Written by: ManchuEmperor [16/01/2011, 22:15]
is it just me or did the first episode of this show make you not want to watch it ever again?

i can't get over how homely the female lead is and the thought of the two main characters going at
it makes me nauseous. i watch tv to escape reality, not to get drawn further into the depths of its
cruel realities.
[#150669] Written by: Mojambo [16/01/2011, 22:55]
wow. you're a bit superficial.

but it's cool. i personally have always loved tamsin greig.
[#150670] Written by: ManchuEmperor [16/01/2011, 23:21]

wasn't just about that either. i just don't like the way she comes off in the show. london
pretentious is worse than la fake.
[#150671] Written by: ManchuEmperor [16/01/2011, 23:22]

not to mention the show isn't funny or entertaining in the least.
[#150673] Written by: Mojambo [16/01/2011, 23:38]
i do agree that it's not off to a tremendous start, but i'll be giving it some time to fill out.
[#150685] Written by: mr_crow [17/01/2011, 02:46]
all i can say is ** don't bother ** i have watched 2 of these episodes now and i did not laugh once.
what a waste of time. i cant believe this is given air time and awesome shows are cut short.
rated 7.3 out of 10 on imdb this has to be an error.

one review from imdb here.

i have never had the urge to review any movie or television show before, but i felt i needed to with
this one. i went into this show knowing nothing about it, a complete open mind. i did not know who
was in it, nor who directed it. all i can say is this is one of the worst programs i have ever
watched in my life. i cannot recall one movie or television show, no matter how bad it was, that i
did not continue to watch in its entirety just to see how it would end and what the writer or
director had in mind. i could not do that with this program, i was bored and uninterested from the
very start of the first episode. i found no humor, no reality and nothing interesting or captivating
enough to keep me watching. and this is coming from someone who has watched some of the worst movies
and television shows out there, yet still watched to the end. i never take any stock in critic's
reviews myself, so go ahead and watch this to form your own opinion. like i said, i have never
reviewed, or even had the urge to, any movie or program before. i figured there are enough people
with better opinions and more time than me to review this stuff. after starting this, i felt i
needed to say something. if you can make it past the first ten minutes and want to criticize me, you
are welcome. i for one could barely make it past two minutes.

[#150716] Written by: eckndu [17/01/2011, 09:00]
thanks for sharing, i will be watching this series
[#150945] Written by: mr_crow [18/01/2011, 23:00]
Quote by eckndu
thanks for sharing, i will be watching this series

cool let us know if it gets any better.
[#150961] Written by: skaarofman [19/01/2011, 00:39]
i love this show.. reminds me of whats going on in hollywood right now from skins to being human..
its great writing.. the acting...could use some work .. but still i like it.
[#151526] Written by: LucasLafrance [23/01/2011, 11:43]
i love it...mat le blanc is just awesome ! the humor is good, even tho sometimes too deep. u have to know
when to stop a joke.

i'll be watching it for sure.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]