Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#151224] Written by: craigjkb [20/01/2011, 19:52]
man happy that this was uploaded
[#151225] Written by: helsey [20/01/2011, 19:53]
any use? please say yes. after a load of carp lately we are due one good upload! ahh just read the
summary it's like the bbc's 'have i got news for you'. so don't wasted your time cause it will be
bollix.
[#151227] Written by: Bung [20/01/2011, 20:01]
i really really enjoyed this show!

i think they were rather cutting and got to the crux of things in a funny but serious way.

we really need a show like this - a modern day "splitting image" (in principal only - no puppets or
anything) a way of keeping the voice of the people alive during hard times and right wing governments

first episode concentrated on the weeks news - bankers bonuses, johnson stepping down as shadow
chancellor, tunisia, sarah palin, and a few other topics.

jimmy carr's opening news report was brilliant, mitchell was excellent as usual especially in interviewing
and hosting the panel, brooker was his usual awesome self...

this show is amazing! haha
[#151243] Written by: larvamind [20/01/2011, 22:34]
wait! did someone say mitchell as in david? and brooker as in charlie?! holy crap! how can this not
be good!
[#151263] Written by: OneTrickPony [21/01/2011, 01:26]
Quote by bung
a way of keeping the voice of the people alive during hard times and right wing governments
:p

you must be posting from the uk mate, because that sure doesn't describe the us- except for the hard
times
[#151277] Written by: sphoo [21/01/2011, 03:12]
Quote by larvamind
wait! did someone say mitchell as in david? and brooker as in charlie?! holy crap!
how can this not
be good!

damn straight. its basically the channel 4 election night coverage re-born as a weekly series, what
could be better! i missed this last night so thanks eztv
[#151305] Written by: pot [21/01/2011, 09:11]
Quote by onetrickpony
Quote by bung
a way of keeping the voice of the people alive during hard times
and right wing governments
:p

you must be posting from the uk mate, because that sure doesn't describe the us- except for the hard
times

it sure does, obama is a third term of bush. i can't think of one actual liberal thing he has done!

healthcare "reform" was watered down and is just a big fat giveaway to big healthcare corporations,
financial reform was written by bank lobbyists and has no teeth to it, he extended the huge bush tax
cuts to the rich, he escalated the war on terror in afghanistan, yemen etc. his deficit commission was
full of right wingers who want to raise the retirement age, wall st still hasn't been punished, etc etc.

so please tell me some actual "liberal" legislation done by the current government? because i sure
haven't seen any.
[#151306] Written by: PapaShango [21/01/2011, 09:22]
Quote by helsey
any use? please say yes. after a load of carp lately we are due one good upload! ahh
just read the
summary it's like the bbc's 'have i got news for you'. so don't wasted your time cause it will be
bollix.

your the one talking "carp", this wasn't like have i got news for you in anyway whatsoever. only
similarity i can think of is you'll need a education to understand it, which goes a long way to
explains your dislike of both.
[#151322] Written by: Bung [21/01/2011, 11:21]
Quote by larvamind
wait! did someone say mitchell as in david? and brooker as in charlie?! holy crap!
how can this not
be good!

lol exactly!!

it was brilliant - i hope it is commissioned to be on every week of the year!

[#151356] Written by: pelrun [21/01/2011, 18:00]
i love david mitchell more and more...

"jeremy hunt, the culture secretary as we call him here on timid, eager to please channel 4... on
radio 4 of course they're less respectful and refer to him simply as 'cunt'."
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]