TV Packs only

Portlandia S01E01 HDTV XviD-aAF

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#151383] Written by: paultoompas [21/01/2011, 23:44]
yay, a show featuring one of the members of sleater-kinney. not even sure what it is, but i'll give it a
try on that alone. (also apparently fred armisen and aubrey plaza)
[#151386] Written by: DoobieDoobieDoo [22/01/2011, 00:09]
beverly hills -- cable network ifc will do its part to "keep portland weird," ordering "portlandia,"
a comedy series set in portland that will film entirely on location, ifc announced this morning at a
television critics association panel.

"saturday night live" player fred armisen and vocalist/guitarist carrie brownstein -- part of
former portland-based band sleater-kinney -- star in the six-episode series, playing themselves and
other characters. each episode will include sketches featuring the pair and will portray the
progressive personalities, aesthetics and values of the creators
[#151389] Written by: BoonesFerry [22/01/2011, 00:30]
yes yes yes
i live in portland so i have been hearing about the upcoming show for quite a while now. i was so
happy and excited to see it here, on eztv, my favorite tv torrent list site.
thank you so much.
[#151413] Written by: Rokkr [22/01/2011, 05:28]
while i got a couple chuckles out of it; it was mainly disappointing.

it suffers from off timing, less than stellar writing and both the leads playing every main
character in each sketch.
i turned it off 12 minutes in during the horrendously overlong sketch with steve buscemi.
[#151423] Written by: tachyonemitter [22/01/2011, 06:55]
one minute into the show i pissed myself laughing! ... ahh the 90's.....
the video quality isn't too good, kinda blurry
[#151477] Written by: malcs [22/01/2011, 18:53]
ok the whole 90's thing i got and then 6 min 07 seconds in the organic chicken thing .... i thought ..
pass me a bottle of frigin diazipam ... let me end it ... as far as i got ... sorry forst 3 mins great ... the
credits excellent .... first sketch .... bored me friggin shitless
[#151478] Written by: malcs [22/01/2011, 18:54]
wrote that last post after stopping the show btw
[#151479] Written by: malcs [22/01/2011, 18:56]
ok gave it another two mins .... no i need a noose ... time to write a program that kills this from net
in .net ... just for irony !
[#151559] Written by: zita [23/01/2011, 20:01]
one word sums it up: awful!!
[#151797] Written by: pixelslut [26/01/2011, 19:05]
i thought it was hilarious. opening song/sketch was the best but i loved the second sketch people
seem to be hating on and also the one about the feminist bookstore with buscemi in it. reminds me of
a hipster kids in the hall making fun of hipsters.
[#152064] Written by: heyitsbmf [30/01/2011, 17:31]
this is called sketch comedy. it's not a compilation of short films. this is not "visual
art"....it's television. other than that......it's not particularly funny to me. this makes me
feel the way things like little britain make me feel......uncomfortable.
[#152084] Written by: malbourne [31/01/2011, 02:04]
i think this show is very funny. it's like a portland version of little britain. however, if you
think a pie in the face or a piano falling on someone is funny, you probably won't like this. what
is funny though is someone hanging themselves cos they hate a show so much they watch it twice.
[#152602] Written by: Nerdfury [07/02/2011, 04:36]
this was hilarious, because unlike the people born in the nineties, i am a proper nineties kid because i was
born in the early eighties and grew up in the nineties. i'm also surrounded by hipster culture because i love
indie bands and the local band scene, as well as the photography and zinescene. i find hipster culture
fucking hilarious as i found goth culture, so this rings an amusing bell for me.

if you don't like the show, it's probably because you don't understand the culture and don't get the pacing
of this kind of comedy. instead of whining about it, shut up and move on to whatever tripe you usually
watch.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]