Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#152128] Written by: jordog249 [31/01/2011, 21:20]
1.this show is weak
2.this show is weak
3.the plot is stupid, and seriously i would of never watched this show if it was not for that hot chick with
the nice mercedes.
4.don't download this i got a copy right infringement email they said stop download it the show is crap so
i dont really care but don't download it there coming for us. this is ur warning.
[#152135] Written by: Jinxed [31/01/2011, 21:59]
out of all the shows that air tonight... i think i'll keep watching this overly lame thing. *sigh* the other
options are either unknown or unappealing.

not sure how anyone would get an email to stop watching this crap.. let alone how it could be enforced if
you have a cable subscription and access to the show eztv doesn't take emails and you can't rely on ip
addresses matching to any email addresses. the mystery is confounding (or a scare tactic cause your
really do hate the show that much )
[#152141] Written by: nightmarejoker2 [01/02/2011, 00:18]
Quote by jordog249
don't download this i got a copy right infringement email they said stop download it
the show is crap so
i dont really care but don't download it there coming for us. this is ur warning.

seriously now, use the magnet links, enable encryption in your bittorrent client and disable
unencrypted connection attempts. furthermore, downloading a .torrent reference file does not
constitute sufficient evidence of you downloading the actual torrent.
and last but not least, you will not be contacted by email, but by regular mail, unless your email
address is listed publicly as a method of contact and easily discoverable by those who wish to contact
you. if you get any such emails or actual letters, ignore them. whether they are genuine or not, if you
do not respond or submit to their demands, the effort involved in forcing you to do so exceeds their
gains and isn't profitable.

anywho, where did the 720p version get stuck at?
[#152145] Written by: wot_106 [01/02/2011, 00:34]
this show reminds me of the old superman show

yes a little cheesy, but warm and fun and just enough "gray" to have to explain it to your child,
but you'd still allow your child to watch. it doesn't have to be gritty to be good (though i admit,
it helps)

the amazing thing to me is that it's not campy

i'll enjoy it as long as it lasts.
[#152158] Written by: sworph [01/02/2011, 02:45]
i feel so reluctant to say i actually like this show and i'm not easily impressed, i'm not saying
this is the best thing on tv but it certainly isn't the worst... i'm going to watch this episode
with a closed mind, maybe i will understand what others are thinking. but to be honest i really hope
it doesn't get canned...
[#152161] Written by: sCifI3001 [01/02/2011, 03:37]
Quote by jinxed

not sure how anyone would get an email to stop watching this crap.. let alone how it could be
enforced if
you have a cable subscription and access to the show

they download the .torrent file, join the swarm, make a log, send the email to the isp responsible
for the recorded ip address, the isp then forrwards the email to the accountholders email who had
that ip address at the time in question
[#152162] Written by: sCifI3001 [01/02/2011, 03:38]
Quote by nightmarejoker2
Quote by jordog249
don't download this i got a copy right infringement email
they said stop download it
the show is crap so

and last but not least, you will not be contacted by email, but by regular mail, unless your email
address is listed publicly as a method of contact and easily discoverable by those who wish to contact
you. if you get any such emails or actual letters, ignore them. whether they are genuine or not, if you
do not respond or submit to their demands, the effort involved in forcing you to do so exceeds their
gains and isn't profitable.

wrong, see above
[#152185] Written by: tonynyc [01/02/2011, 13:23]
it's the isp that sends you an email, your ip is listed in the log, nbc sends a letter to the isp,
isp intern sends warning to downloader/uploader, too many of these and your account is suspended, or
cutoff all together.
[#152204] Written by: Mrs Cee [01/02/2011, 23:58]
i think some of you need to watch this show with a nine-or-so-year-old to appreciate it for what it is.
let's remember it's a show about a guy who wears a cape and has punch-ups with villains played by
always-good-value bad guys like vinnie jones and james frain. how can you not get a laugh out of
that? c'mon guys, stop over-analysing. it's not boardwalk empire or breaking bad, but not everything
can or should be.
[#152206] Written by: Zanshin [02/02/2011, 00:51]
predicting the result of a roll of dice with probabilities. interesting...
now i'm sure none of the writers even finished high school.
[#152354] Written by: jordog249 [03/02/2011, 20:22]
i'm right there with you im not sure on how nbc found out i was downloading this show but i'm not mad it
sucks and i really will not watch this show now!!
p.s. this is not the first show i got an email about... 30 rock, and other nbc shows.
[#152355] Written by: wingbird [03/02/2011, 20:23]
im actually impressed that not everyone is writing this show off for a change.

no-one will be surprised if this show gets canned obviously but i (like others apparently)
moderately enjoy this show. with such a bereft of alternative programming currently being aired i
cannot afford to dismiss a show out of hand even if it was 'written by people in high school'. good
cast, amusing if somewhat stupid dialogue, decent cinematography - how crap is it really?

honestly, was lost that well written? that ran for 5 years. stargate ran for 10 years and that was
downright childish - i enjoyed both of these shows. maybe not as much as a well written show like
the aforementioned bb or weeds or dexter, but compared to the 7000 reality-tv shows being aired
since the writers strike, i would say that you either put up with some juvenile programming or spend
your free time at the cinema watching shite movies.

i will be disappointed if this show gets cancelled after one season as so many other shows seem
doomed to be these days, and further i would submit that if we dont support some shows that while
not brilliant have their heart in the right place, we will be left with nothing to watch but the
real housewives of lincoln nebraska
[#152356] Written by: jordog249 [03/02/2011, 20:26]
thanks dude i will try what you said and i think they got my email from my internet provider because the
email address that i got the letter from was the one i used for the internet provider and i never use that
email.
p.s. i love these forums and its nice to talk to ppl who know what a torrent is thanks.
[#152357] Written by: jordog249 [03/02/2011, 20:32]
ok plz explain more about how my isp knows i downloaded this and how can i stop them from knowing i
download torrents, and how do i get my ip off this log ur talking about!
[#152381] Written by: sCifI3001 [04/02/2011, 01:28]
Quote by jordog249
ok plz explain more about how my isp knows i downloaded this and how can i stop
them from knowing i
download torrents, and how do i get my ip off this log ur talking about!

open your client with an active .torrent, actively connected to peers/seeds

now click on the peers tab

. . . that is all it takes
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]