TV Packs only

Top Gear 16x04 HDTV XviD-FoV

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#153222] Written by: dvd king [13/02/2011, 15:59]
should of died years ago along with the three presenters.
[#153224] Written by: Unclean009 [13/02/2011, 16:29]
what's your issue? top gear is a brilliant show.
[#153230] Written by: ozzieman [13/02/2011, 18:27]
you should take your own advice dvd king .you clown.
[#153233] Written by: xcgates [13/02/2011, 19:21]
besides the fact i love this show, why would you bother opening up the comment thread for this episode
just to say something like that?
[#153234] Written by: itorrent [13/02/2011, 19:24]
Quote by dvd king
should of died years ago along with the three presenters.

if you don't like it then why come here and comment on the show?

btw this weeks is probably one of the best for the season so far.
[#153235] Written by: potatoeater [13/02/2011, 19:27]
prolly an australian...
[#153236] Written by: bseven [13/02/2011, 19:34]
Quote by potatoeater
"prolly"

yeah bloody australians. we are always doing annoying things like making up words.
[#153240] Written by: Jimz0r [13/02/2011, 21:10]
Quote by bseven
Quote by potatoeater
"prolly"

yeah bloody australians. we are always doing annoying things like making up words.

and slandering your own people because remember, we might be a country now, but we started off as a
british prison colony.... so... y'know.
[#153246] Written by: jolico [14/02/2011, 01:00]
dvd king should of died from da vd.

it's "should've" / "should have" you miserable twat.
[#153256] Written by: Nerdfury [14/02/2011, 04:51]
Quote by jimz0r
Quote by bseven
Quote by potatoeater
"prolly"

and slandering your own people because remember, we might be a country now, but we started off as a

actually, only new south wales was founded as a penal colony. the rest of the states were created as free,
self-governing crown colonies. the other colonies later accepted to receive prisoners in gaols, but not as
colonies.
[#153258] Written by: sCifI3001 [14/02/2011, 05:18]
Quote by nerdfury
Quote by jimz0r
Quote by bseven
Quote by potatoeater
"prolly"

actually, only new south wales was founded as a penal colony. the rest of the states were created as
free,
self-governing crown colonies. the other colonies later accepted to receive prisoners in gaols, but
not as
colonies.

actually, no sa (and later the separated section now known as the northern territory) are the only
two that were never settled/started as a penal colony, all the others were and received shiploads
from england

*edit ok, maybe 'technically' correct seeing that the whole of australia and new zealand was
originally all called 'new south wales'
[#153273] Written by: CypherUK [14/02/2011, 10:42]
i think it's about time they had another race somewhere. i know what you mean mikey, although last
weeks finale was funny, even though it was entirely set up.

still waiting for the moment they mention gran turismo 5 having the top gear test track on it... it's bound
to happen. gt5 v real test track...
[#153283] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [14/02/2011, 14:10]
yeh they deffo need to do another big race somewhere jezza against hammond and may! i still find it
funny even thought its scripted it just seems more scripted these days than before! i did not know
that the top gear test track was on the latest gran turismo but yeh i reckon they might do something.
[#153288] Written by: psyro [14/02/2011, 14:39]
fifth gear is clearly the better car show, but top gear has its moments. i'm a big james may fan, but
hammond and clarkson get on my nerves. some of the things they come up with are just plain ignorant,
not entertaining at all. i thought the x-mas special was shit and the way they dealt with the stig leaving
and the mexican thing, i wouldn't be surprised if this was the last season of top gear ever.
[#153329] Written by: Jimz0r [15/02/2011, 02:01]
Quote by psyro
fifth gear is clearly the better car show, but top gear has its moments. i'm a big
james may fan, but
hammond and clarkson get on my nerves. some of the things they come up with are just plain ignorant,
not entertaining at all. i thought the x-mas special was shit and the way they dealt with the stig
leaving
and the mexican thing, i wouldn't be surprised if this was the last season of top gear ever.

the stig didn't leave, he was fired for trying to out himself by writing his own memoirs, every stig
gets signed on under an agreement that they don't release their personal details into the public. if
they breach that contract their employment is terminated. why should they feel bad that the guy was
fired? there is absolutely no reason you should ever break a contract that you agree to. if you
didn't read the fine print, that is your fault.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]