TV Packs only

Being Human S03E06 HDTV XviD-BiA

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#154335] Written by: Xeno360 [01/03/2011, 04:19]
i have to say this... i absolutely love this show but omg... nina drives me fucking crazy, her head it so
huge and a ugly ass face! omg get rid of her ugly ass!!
[#154525] Written by: kreaturen [04/03/2011, 11:05]
if you want a sexier nina, you should watch the us series instead. the cast is overall much better
looking, still the acting is basically just as good, despite what other bbc facists have to say. i loved
this show too, but to me the uk series has totally derailed. i can't remember what annoyed me about
this episode, but in the next, george goes to attend his alledgedly deceased father, and what follows is
completily shallow and pathetic... the cast appears bored and uninterested... there's no drive to the
main story anymore and each episode seems more like fillers. even the jokes ain't working... what's
going on? has the show got new writers or something?!? o_o
[#154654] Written by: WhtRvn [07/03/2011, 03:09]
i don't really understand the complains. the cast of the us series perhaps are better looking
(seriously??! have you seen aidan turner?! and lenora is simply gorgeous!).. but they are much less
talented actors. the jokes ain't working for you?! the us version doesn't even have jokes! this is
by far the best series of bbc being human!!! now, for my comment - where the *bleep* is episode 7?
[#154682] Written by: billytk [07/03/2011, 09:51]
i have the same question,
"where the *bleep* is episode 7!?!"
[#154689] Written by: Phill010 [07/03/2011, 10:35]
good question, was wondering the same thing. should have been out by now.
[#154693] Written by: oblio4 [07/03/2011, 11:57]
there apparently was a broadcast problem with audio missing from most of the first 4 minutes and a
couple other sections last night (i looked at .rar versions from another site and comments said it
was due to the broadcast). i believe bbc re-airs the episode tonight, so we should see it reripped.
[#154694] Written by: billytk [07/03/2011, 12:38]
Quote by oblio4
there apparently was a broadcast problem with audio missing from most of the first 4
minutes and a
couple other sections last night (i looked at .rar versions from another site and comments said it
was due to the broadcast). i believe bbc re-airs the episode tonight, so we should see it
reripped.

awesome, thanks for the update
[#154727] Written by: zardox [07/03/2011, 19:42]
whew, i was getting worried that this was going to be missing, been checking my places every few hours
looking for it.
[#154737] Written by: bedspread [07/03/2011, 22:11]
damnitalltohell!!!!!!!!!!!! where is the torrent?
[#154743] Written by: skydancer [07/03/2011, 23:06]
still waiting.
[#155165] Written by: kreaturen [16/03/2011, 09:25]
Quote by whtrvn
i don't really understand the complains. the cast of the us series perhaps are better
looking
(seriously??! have you seen aidan turner?! and lenora is simply gorgeous!).. but they are much less
talented actors. the jokes ain't working for you?! the us version doesn't even have jokes! this is
by far the best series of bbc being human!!! now, for my comment - where the *bleep* is episode 7?

yeah sure, not that it matters, but exept for aidan and the new ghost (can't remamber the us name for
her), the rest of the cast is better looking. i think the acting and the atmosphere in the us version is
good, just more serious. the guy who replaces george do a phenomenal job. people say he's unlikeable,
but so was george in the beginning, imo. it's sort of the point, he's the most socially inept of them after
all...
[#167311] Written by: idigdeep [20/09/2011, 22:27]
great series thanks
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]