Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#155854] Written by: aroyals [25/03/2011, 21:49]
hopefully she drops the stupid voice soon
[#155855] Written by: KraZidave [25/03/2011, 22:01]
we're in "the other side" this week so no "bellivia".
[#155858] Written by: itorrent [25/03/2011, 22:47]
no spoilers please (i'm a few eps behind)

great news the show was just renewed for next season!!!
[#155876] Written by: acce [26/03/2011, 09:29]
forgot my client, i shared at a ratio of 86.
[#155910] Written by: aroyals [27/03/2011, 05:13]
yeh 1 week off but i want it dropped all together
[#156260] Written by: Starr [01/04/2011, 08:48]
ya, thats great!!
[#156395] Written by: platty [02/04/2011, 13:21]
i think they'd keep a few more fans of these shows if they didn't stop-start-stop-start the series
all the time.
fringe now on 3 week break. for what reason?
[#156396] Written by: Doris_DayTheEarthStoodStill [02/04/2011, 13:52]
that's just how major networks have run shows that past handful of years... it's their way of stretching out
new episodes throughout the year (outside of summer). of course, for shows, such as fringe or any other
serial (or episodic-serial), i think it seriously hurts it - unless they announce that they're taking a break to
help people catch up to the current point... but i think it should be clearly defined (not just online) as to
when a new episode will air.

but of course they wouldn't do that, or else fans wouldn't be looking at their channel every week, hoping
for a new episode.
-
the main thing i don't get, is how they expect to garner a new audience on some of the shows that are on-
the-bubble when they take 2-3 weeks off just to come back for 1 episode and go back on break for 2-3
weeks again. that's super annoying...
[#156419] Written by: sCifI3001 [02/04/2011, 19:04]
Quote by doris_daytheearthstoodstill
that's just how major networks have run shows that past handful
of years... it's their way of stretching out
new episodes throughout the year (outside of summer). of course, for shows, such as fringe or any other
serial (or episodic-serial), i think it seriously hurts it - unless they announce that they're
taking a break to
help people catch up to the current point... but i think it should be clearly defined (not just
online) as to
when a new episode will air.

but of course they wouldn't do that, or else fans wouldn't be looking at their channel every week,
hoping
for a new episode.
-
the main thing i don't get, is how they expect to garner a new audience on some of the shows that
are on-
the-bubble when they take 2-3 weeks off just to come back for 1 episode and go back on break for 2-3
weeks again. that's super annoying...

umm, at the end of every epsiode (on local tv ) in primetime they always have either an up next and
nearly always either the "next week on x" or "coming up when x will continue in 3 weeks "
etc,

we just do not see them with these rips
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]