TV Packs only

Camelot S01E09 HDTV XviD-SYS

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#161186] Written by: smoke_nl [04/06/2011, 12:33]
finally its here had to wait a extra week to see this hope this episode is worth the waiting
[#161193] Written by: RedMatrix [04/06/2011, 17:28]
Quote by norguy
claire forlani is acting the crap out of eva green, by the way... she probably only
gets half the
pay and decided "i'll fu*king show them who deserves the money"

lmao. i love claire. awesome!
[#161243] Written by: Zirdante [05/06/2011, 06:45]
i'm a bit dissapointed. yes, i know this is a deconstruction of the camelot-theme, but still i keep
getting the goofy "merlin" vibe, instead of a serious plot driven show.

it was pretty fun to see that merlin planted the sword, and that there is really no magical lady of
the lake, instead a poor soul who drowned thanks to magic and fear.

guess it is my bad for clinging on wanting to see arthur act more spartacus-like with the badass
looks and slowmotion splatter killing.
[#161246] Written by: Holroyd [05/06/2011, 07:31]
so arthurs army consists of about 7 guys...?

that "battle" in the pass was disappointing to say the least.

i'd been really looking forward to this episode after how the last one left it, but it was really very
disappointing.
[#161280] Written by: PurityDeath [05/06/2011, 18:32]
damnit. why do these torrents never work for me when i just load them through this site? i always
have to re-track through tpb to get any kind of seed. except for the discovery shows. those seem to
work fine straight through here. is it just the sheer amount of leechers from other places and only
having seeders from direct eztv ul's? this one didn't get ul'd to tpb so now i have to use someone
elses. been sitting at 0% with no traffic for a few days. oh well...

Quote by holroyd
so arthurs army consists of about 7 guys...?

that "battle" in the pass was disappointing to say the least.

i'd been really looking forward to this episode after how the last one left it, but it was really very
disappointing.

i always hate that in shows, movies and video games. when they're like "we're leading a nation of
10,000 people." and all you ever see is 5 houses and a dozen peasants. i believein ep 5 or 6 they
mentioned a pretty high number in this show and i was like "really? really they're saying there's (say
1,000) people in this little castle? i've seen like 100 at most."

they only handle that kind of situation fairly well in the first suikoden games and things with a decent
cg budget like 300. it's probably one of the reasons we don't see that much epic high fantasy, war or
medieval setting shows. they're worried about tackling that kind of scale.

i think game of thrones is doing fairly well so far by hinting at the masses of people on the outskirts
without directly showing too many. it's treading a fine line though that a lot of shows tread by showing
sort of the scale of some areas and you can figure "ok... 2,000 people at most." and so you have 10
places so far with like 2,000-10,000 people per place and yet they talk about a million dying in war
which is more than the civil war. during which there were roughly 33 million people in the states.
during the early middle ages there were around 30 million people running around europe but i don't
see that sort of scale in game of thrones. it's like a very small medieval developed area with sort of
an understanding of some of the world around it. i see it taking place sort of as britain with the
knowledge of viking invasions and gauls or romans to the south. or we just have to infer that there
are a lot more knights, towns and people running around without ever seeing any evidence to that
effect. and the fact that it seems like they can travel the entire land they're on in a matter of days by
plodding horseback.
[#161295] Written by: demondiablo [06/06/2011, 10:14]
really dont know how you can even begin to comment on the game of thrones numbers when they havent
even shown half of the seven kingdoms. they've only shown 3 so far and that all.

and no the lands to the east are not considered apart of the seven kingdoms. nor are the lands
north of the wall. and then bringing up numbers from the civil war, non-fiction, as opposed to the
numbers in some lala land fantasy world is just asinine.
[#161635] Written by: PurityDeath [11/06/2011, 17:10]
bullfuckingshit. population density vs. military deaths vs budget constraint. i don't care if they haven't
shown all of the seven kingdoms or not. 3/7's still a substantial amount and i'm talking about what
we've seen so far vs. what we've heard so far. not some unknown, invisible yet to be touched on
subjects which will probably equate roughly similar. if they want to have any basis in reality they have
to keep things in perspective and if they don't have the budget then they're not necessarily giving it a
proper showing. like what's going on in camelot. i understand it's fantasy but i wouldn't watch
something that's just rediculous no matter what genre it is. so far i haven't watched camelot after like
ep. 5 because... it took this problem too far and made the show not very good. i don't care about their
kingdom if it's 10 people and a goat protected by 3 soldiers and a demented fiennes brother. i still plan
to watch it someday if i feel up to it. game of thrones is still really good and i was just nit-picking it a
little.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]