Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#161570] Written by: aroyals [10/06/2011, 01:58]
Quote by osmosis
perhaps this is why things feel a little .. shitty this season:
http://tvrage.com/south_park/news/?read_news=6913

one important thing to note is that they've defied what they said in the episode about things being
exactly the same and resetting each week.. stan's parents split up. it'll be interesting to see where
things go for the remainder of the season and whether an ongoing story continues to develop to end
out the series.

damn... poor guys. gotta feel sorry for them tho, only $75 million
[/sarchasm]

fkn famous people, whinge whinge whinge
[#161573] Written by: wrecche [10/06/2011, 02:51]
hehe i was being facetious. well sort of, nothing really serious to go on.

who said it's time to move on? only if they force it to, it's not as if they need to really put
effort in to making the best episodes, so why would they to make really shit ones? lol

i think they're just fucking around with the audience.

sp still outshines simpsons in terms of having episodes that just don't suck.
[#161580] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [10/06/2011, 05:15]
i did enjoy this ep tbf i think it was funnier than most of this season but as much as i love south park i
think it's prob about time they ended it before it gets too silly. you can tell from this ep that matt and
tray are thinking the same thing. i dont reckon there will be a season 16
myself
[#161626] Written by: cryospark [11/06/2011, 11:22]
they've always told you the tv kids watch is shit through terrance and phillip, now they are just making you
aware they mean it all even their show. what do you think the centipad is other then social medias constant
regurgitating of other peoples shit "this is clearly the future"

every show is shit, all of the media is about base nature promoting fear pederasty materialism and fecofilia
wherever it can squeeze it in.
it's all intestinal canal brainwashing shit, take a good look at the words people use to describe things off
hand.
they are shit, crap, suck ass, gay and so on, used to be 10 or 20 yrs ago it was sucks, blows.
guess what became popular 10-20 years ago giving head.
guess what's popular now?
your all being manipulated to service the cock in various ways that cater to a certain lifestyles idea of
normalcy it flows through from the holy-wood....

[#161641] Written by: leogen [11/06/2011, 21:28]
i see the reference to south park directly and it was kinda sad actually.

kinda pissed i got all nice and drunk and saved a night to get drunk and watch south park

and it was fucking sad as fuck

if i wanted to watch something sad i'd fucking watch clips of obama becoming president
[#161869] Written by: Icarusty [16/06/2011, 05:08]
i'm surprised you didn't commit suicide when bush was in charge for 8 years!
[#161886] Written by: curser [16/06/2011, 11:35]
it looked like the last episode of south park. the glance and smile of cartman and kyle was a nail
in the coffin. sh*t will reset or it will end soon.
[#164145] Written by: crag2010 [26/07/2011, 13:58]
u lot aint got a clue, it aint finishing comedy central have contract for two more seasons at least. yeah a
couple of this series has been wank, but a couple of gems, same as always. thing is now people
anticipate it too much n then have an anti climax.... just watch and enjoy. if not dont bitch about
it get on with your lives
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]