The Nine Lives of Chloe King S01E01 Pilot HDTV XviD-FQM

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#161792] Written by: [14/06/2011, 22:41]
from wiki:

chloe king, is a teenager who discovers she has special cat-like powers following her death, including nine
lives, superhuman speed, strength, hearing, agility, and the ability to climb objects by extending her nails
like cat claws.[3] when she realizes a mysterious figure is shadowing her, she goes on to uncover that she
is a descendant of an ancient race. she learns she may be the key to protecting the race from human
assassins, which have hunted them for thousands of years
[#161794] Written by: Synaesthesia [14/06/2011, 22:59]
never heard of this, but as long as it's nothing like the suckfest that was the halle berry catwoman
movie, it might be okay!
[#161796] Written by: SirDeimos [14/06/2011, 23:21]
Quote by davie1875
from wiki:

chloe king, is a teenager who discovers she has special cat-like powers following her death, including nine
lives, superhuman speed, strength, hearing, agility, and the ability to climb objects by extending her nails
like cat claws.[3] when she realizes a mysterious figure is shadowing her, she goes on to uncover that she
is a descendant of an ancient race. she learns she may be the key to protecting the race from human
assassins, which have hunted them for thousands of years

that's all one plot?
[#161798] Written by: [14/06/2011, 23:45]
i have no idea, i've not watched it yet.
[#161799] Written by: 0mar [14/06/2011, 23:52]
from abc family

the nine lives of chloe king! chloe finds out she's part of a secret race with super special abilities. the
race has been pushed underground by a group of assassins for hundreds and thousands of years, so
everything about the race is shrouded in secrecy. even after she learns about her new cat-like powers,
chloe has to struggle to learn more about her origins. the show will be full of clues and secrets for us to
uncover and all the secrets will keep us all glued to our sears!

naaah
[#161805] Written by: -dripz- [15/06/2011, 01:44]
i get the sense that it will be in the same vein as shows like kyle xy, lost girl and maybe even life unexpected. they were
all quite decent shows. not great, but not at all bad either. may be worthwhile...
[#161811] Written by: WarrenBeatty [15/06/2011, 02:55]
wow this sounds awful

i'm warren beatty
[#161815] Written by: Mrs Cee [15/06/2011, 04:06]
you're right, warren.
[#161831] Written by: ELUSIVEFLARE [15/06/2011, 07:46]
mix of lost girl and buffy prefer lost girl tho
[#161838] Written by: reeferrocker [15/06/2011, 12:27]
just watched it..
very american teenager feel on it and the soundtrack is that of a chickflick.

i get the feeling that this will be shortlived. abc really do have a nack for creating very silly
sci-fi...

but who know, it might evolve into something as the show unfolds.
[#161841] Written by: silicone [15/06/2011, 14:56]
i never thought i was this old but wow this show is crap --- it really is targeted to younger teenagers and
very inappropriately so! 1/2 the show was about the young high school girl trying to or talking with her
friend about hooking up with random boys - in my day she'd be labelled a slut. now this might be ok for the
oc or any number of mtv shows but abc family? i'm not a parent yet and i'm not in denial about how
young people are now when they start being sexual activit -- but wow... all kinds of wrong in this show
from under age attendance at night clubs to sexual based pursuits by girls most would call precocious
children........... poor concept and poor execution but who knows how many pre-teen girls will latch on to
this
[#161847] Written by: Madaz [15/06/2011, 18:26]
found it quite good even if it is a little teenager aimed, i do think the story will be interesting
though.

chloe is the succubus chick from the gates.
[#161848] Written by: Madaz [15/06/2011, 18:30]
Quote by silicone
i never thought i was this old but wow this show is crap --- it really is targeted
to younger teenagers and
very inappropriately so! 1/2 the show was about the young high school girl trying to or talking with
her
friend about hooking up with random boys - in my day she'd be labelled a slut. now this might be ok
for the
oc or any number of mtv shows but abc family? i'm not a parent yet and i'm not in denial about how
young people are now when they start being sexual activit -- but wow... all kinds of wrong in this show
from under age attendance at night clubs to sexual based pursuits by girls most would call precocious
children........... poor concept and poor execution but who knows how many pre-teen girls will latch
on to
this

all i can say is lol to you.... its called reality and girls/boys of today will most likely do half
this stuff whether they watch shows like this or not..
[#161858] Written by: DyNama [15/06/2011, 22:13]
i'm am this old, and i've never been a teenage girl, but this show felt fairly realistic to me.
chloe and her friend were not excessively boy-crazy for 16-year-olds in my opinion. she just wanted
a kiss, and actually turned down other possibilities. and now she's found out about the curse
that'll probably make the rest of the episodes more chaste than this pilot. i'm a sucker for
superpower tv shows, and i rather enjoyed this one.
[#161863] Written by: DungeonRaider [16/06/2011, 03:00]
haven't watched it yet myself but the ratings were pretty horrible from what i've read... :-/
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]