eztvx.to | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

Real Time with Bill Maher 2011 06 17 (HDTV-FQM)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#161985] Written by: pelican80 [18/06/2011, 12:46]
just wanted to say thanks to whomever uploads this. maher's opinions often reflect my own thoughts
of things that should be said in the media but aren't.
[#161988] Written by: WCK [18/06/2011, 16:19]
ugh... this episode was filled with such lame jokes.
maher: governor chris christie? he should be governor fat fatty!
oooh, good one there, bill. i'm not above fat jokes, but that sounds like something my 5 year old
nephew would come up with. it's all made worse by the fact maher is a professional comedian. that's
about as embarrassing as an electrician sticking a fork in an outlet.
[#161992] Written by: novamdm [18/06/2011, 21:17]
i agree bill wasn't too good this week, but kevin nealon was hilarious.
[#162053] Written by: WCK [20/06/2011, 05:35]
i loved the ending actually. i didn't mean to be hard on this episode. i was just really annoyed
with that childish segment about chris christie. is was so full of lame immature fat jokes, it was
inexcusable.

the ending was fantastic though. "if our government policy is "yeehaw, jesus take the wheel!" then
we're dead already."
lmao! even chris matthews had to rub the tears of laughter from his eyes.
[#162089] Written by: That Guy [20/06/2011, 15:31]
got my letter from my isp this morning, big brother is watching bill maher!
[#162856] Written by: Chevron [04/07/2011, 20:45]
where have the last two weeks episodes been?
[#163012] Written by: Moxx [08/07/2011, 07:58]
hey, what happened to this show? i really really enjoyed it.

to whoever was maintaining this: please come back! i live across the atlantic, and can't get this anywhere
else. please!
[#163049] Written by: Dickson [08/07/2011, 20:59]
there was no episode on the 1st july, and as for the week before, check tpb, as if memory serves me
correct eztv was down for a couple of days and never got round to providing links around that point.
if possible can someone please also provide links to the hd versions of these episodes? having to
constantly jump to tpb or other sites gets mildly frustrating. as for big brother sending letters, i
live all the way over in new zealand and if i wasn't using torrent sites to get these episodes
there'd be no alternative. we don't get hbo in new zealand and i don't think there's any way to get
it over here on demand either. if i ever got a letter for something like this i would say they have
no case at all, they aren't losing money when they don't have us included.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]