Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#162803] Written by: helloman [04/07/2011, 01:29]
immerse again. damn they suck ass because they change the codec. damn idiots
[#162814] Written by: farbot [04/07/2011, 06:44]
yeah sorry immerse your encodes lately have sucked arse big time!! what gives???
totally unplayable until a lot of re encoding to get the mkv stable again.

dimension anyone?

[#162816] Written by: Jester_boi [04/07/2011, 07:34]
yay!
[#162822] Written by: dcarpenter85 [04/07/2011, 09:42]
scene rules changed, there is no longer a size requirement for mkv rips. get used to it.

also, not sure what you guys are trying to play the file on but i've never had one issue with an immerse
release not playing. upgrade your shit or go standard def, your choice.
[#162827] Written by: dcarpenter85 [04/07/2011, 10:16]
larger file size = larger bit rate = larger quality.
[#162829] Written by: asonetuh [04/07/2011, 11:13]
Quote by dcarpenter85
scene rules changed, there is no longer a size requirement for mkv rips. get
used to it.

also, not sure what you guys are trying to play the file on but i've never had one issue with an
immerse
release not playing. upgrade your shit or go standard def, your choice.

this, times 1000. thank you.
[#162836] Written by: Dramonicous [04/07/2011, 11:40]
wtf r u on about with bad encoding? if ur not using vlc then u r a complete fucking retard.
absolutely nothing wrong with this release
[#162837] Written by: dcarpenter85 [04/07/2011, 11:45]
i use mpc-hc and keep it up to date from xvidvideo.ru and i never have any trouble playing files from
immerse and their encodes always look good unless the source has some compression already (which
many us hd channels do). but hbo shows always look great.
[#162838] Written by: silenthazz [04/07/2011, 12:08]
didnt episode 1 and 2 come out same night last week??? i thought episode 3 was running last night?
[#162839] Written by: nizzle [04/07/2011, 12:52]
cussing is a sign of mental weakness... and as with this latest release not even playable in several
different players, and the one that does play it, audio becomes out of sync, video goes black and
doesn't return, and several other problems as well... there's no need to get all crazy because "you"
think "you're" right and everybody else is wrong... next time try and not sound like a 5th grader
and try using this forum to "discuss" problems, instead of calling people names.
[#162841] Written by: helloman [04/07/2011, 14:40]
Quote by n3mes1s
u obviously didnt try the inmerse releases yet. time ago, inmerse started to encode
their releases
with horrible quality, and with horrible quality i dont mean more bitrate. if u use more bitrate,
but u make a horrible encode, it doesnt matter if the quality is better, cuz : first, u will only be
able to play it with only a few players like vlc (forgot about any domestic player), second: due to
this and the unknown/old version codec used, the final playable video has a ridiculous framerate,
with jumps, glitches and artifacts. so, the final quailtiy will be always far worst. even a sd
version is more pleasant to see that all the inmerse releases since time ago.

couldn't agree more. can you here me immerse why did you change the codecs. you suck!
[#162842] Written by: helloman [04/07/2011, 14:40]
Quote by n3mes1s
dcarpenter,i am watchin inmerse releases since years ago, and i always watch inmerse
releases if i
can (until 3 weeks ago). i dont think u visited the post related to this, cuz there are a lot of
people with this issues. i can watch any video on wmp, kmplayer, vlc, or just the hd connected to
the tv. with the last inmerse releases, i can only watch it on vlc, and the quality of the video is
horrible (due to the bad encoding). maybe u dont have any problem, but its a fact that inmerse
changed the codec used and that is making the releases falling apart. and yes i have up to date
every codec in my system, everything plays perfect, except the inmerse releases. and i am a massive
hd watcher with a lot of experience, and i love tv shows, this means i follow all the releases day
by day, the changes are very noticeable. maybe u dont use hd releases, so u didnt notice anything.

edit: the bitrate is only about 3800, so confirmed, horrible encoding.

this!
[#162852] Written by: disputation_th [04/07/2011, 19:18]
worked perfectly fine for me and thank you
[#162853] Written by: Nien [04/07/2011, 19:54]
i'm glad i'm not the only one having problems with immerse releases. most of them won't play on my
hd player and big screen tv and i have no intentions of watching them on my 'small screened' laptop.
mkvmerge won't help...

right now i prefer the avi versions over immerse any time... unfortunately. i wish some other
release group would take over these releases...
[#162890] Written by: wrecche [05/07/2011, 09:39]
Quote by nizzle
cussing is a sign of mental weakness... and as with this latest release not even
playable in several

ikr what a bunch of fucking whinging cunts.

oh wait.. oo

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]