Damages S04E01 Theres Only One Way to Try a Case 720p WEB-DL DD5 1 H 264-TB

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#163672] Written by: BoonesFerry [18/07/2011, 21:25]
thank you.
i'm pretty excited that this series is back for a 4th season.
these large file size highres are awesome quality..but i do hope to see smaller file sizes, regular res,
for us bandwitdth chanllenged peeps.
[#163820] Written by: rossoneri91 [21/07/2011, 07:02]
i wish eztv would start posting the episodes again
[#163825] Written by: Firecracker [21/07/2011, 12:37]
http://eztv.it/forum/1021/rapid-share-type-links-must-read-/
[#163836] Written by: fckityfckfck [21/07/2011, 21:11]
second episode is available, both in 720p and hd on demonoid and pirate bay (and probably elsewhere).
[#163868] Written by: appleuser [22/07/2011, 16:33]
well said nick. not posting the episodes and then banning members for helping other members is not really cool.
[#163873] Written by: sCifI3001 [22/07/2011, 19:58]
did you two even read the post regarding the type of links not allowed? and if you do not understand
why? it just adds to the weight of how much i do not care about your opinion
[#163879] Written by: appleuser [22/07/2011, 22:17]
meh. still no damages episode here though. banning someone for sharing a link to a legitimate file when it isn't available
here just seems kinda petty. /shrugs
[#163880] Written by: sCifI3001 [22/07/2011, 22:35]
Quote by appleuser
meh. still no damages episode here though. banning someone for sharing a link to a
legitimate file when it isn't available
here just seems kinda petty. /shrugs

i am sure even you could find a direct download link for yourself using google

but however, they are not welcome here, as stated in the link shared previously

sharing them comes with an immediate ban, as mentioned in the previously shared link

continuing to whine does nothing to but to show there should be age restrictions enforced when
registering to comment here

personally, i have been watching the p2p btn releases
[#163926] Written by: appleuser [23/07/2011, 17:39]
Quote by scifi3001

i am sure even you could find a direct download link for yourself using google

already had, thanks.

Quote by scifi3001

continuing to whine does nothing to but to show there should be age restrictions enforced when
registering to comment here

wasn't a whine, just a statement of opinion. and i'm willing to bet i'm older than you

Quote by scifi3001

personally, i have been watching the p2p btn releases

good for you. people in this thread, and the last one were asking other users for help.

by the way, sending me raging pms isn't really necessary, but thanks for the attention.

as you'll probably ban me too as you seem to be on your period or something, i'm sure i'll cope. enjoy
damages everyone, hope you get it elsewhere! /grin
[#163935] Written by: sCifI3001 [23/07/2011, 20:41]
Quote by appleuser

wasn't a whine, just a statement of opinion. and i'm willing to bet i'm older than you

$au100

Quote by appleuser

people in this thread, and the last one were asking other users for help.

which was given , you don't help people by spoon feeding them links, they will never learn but
that's a whole other conversation

Quote by appleuser

by the way, sending me raging pms isn't really necessary, but thanks for the attention.

not even close to being raging, but whatever gets you off

oh, here is a bit of spoon feeding for the next 20 people who come asking why the episodes are not
being released here as they air . . .
Quote by damages s03ewhateverfinalnumberwas-thread

Quote by scifi3001
Quote by nick257
looks like the new season of this show isn't happening on this
site... even though
you had it listed
in your "airing tonight" section yesterday. i would think that it would be up by now if someone had
uploaded it :/ also looks like no one else really cares about this show so therefor it's chances of
being uploaded or someone finding a link are slim. very disappointing...

Quote by scifi3001
Quote by under rug swept
Quote by scifi3001
Quote by under rug swept
damages season 4
premiered on
directtv yesterday. i
don't know what directtv
really is and since i
don't watch friday night lights (the show they aired before nbc) i don't know if their shows get
released here on eztv. so i'm asking: will we have damages' new episode from directtv on here?

yes it seems to have aired
and it looks like the scene have ignored it as they did with the direct tv airing of fnl

that's what i was afraid of. so fnl was not released until it aired on nbc? is there a place we can
contact so that they start ripping damages?

answer to your first question is covered in the faq, #1 in fact

and, with any luck, as with fnl, a p2p ripper will get them out eventually

damages.s04e01.hdtv.xvid.btn.avi is what you need atm

[#164256] Written by: soxx [30/07/2011, 13:47]
bt users are so whiny
[#164620] Written by: Lazarus Long [08/08/2011, 13:21]
it's odd you are so hateful toward those who would "spoon-feed others help," considering that in the
entire exchange above you never once offered anyone help of any kind. telling us how much smarter
than us you think you are is not helpful. and telling us you must be smarter because you think you're
older proves the opposite.

what we all obviously want to know is why damages has stopped appearing on this site for the past
three weeks, even though it is still listed each week, and when if ever it will return.

do you really not know who used to cap this show for eztv? do you really have no way to contact
them? have you really failed to ask them why they've stopped, and when they plan to resume? if you
have made inquiries, why not tell us what they said? if you haven't...why not?

one thing is certain: your hint that this show is simply too unpopular for further capping is nonsense.
those sites that have been able to offer it for the past three weeks have all drawn plenty of leechers.
again, all you had to do was investigate.

the people you insulted were all more polite than you. you should resign your position. the first thing
a moderator must be is moderate. you're behaving more like a troll.

sorry we bothered you.
[#164630] Written by: sCifI3001 [08/08/2011, 16:02]
Quote by lazarus long
it's odd you are so hateful toward those who would "spoon-feed others help,"
considering that in the
entire exchange above you never once offered anyone help of any kind. telling us how much smarter
than us you think you are is not helpful. and telling us you must be smarter because you think you're
older proves the opposite.

what we all obviously want to know is why damages has stopped appearing on this site for the past
three weeks, even though it is still listed each week, and when if ever it will return.

do you really not know who used to cap this show for eztv? do you really have no way to contact
them? have you really failed to ask them why they've stopped, and when they plan to resume? if you
have made inquiries, why not tell us what they said? if you haven't...why not?

one thing is certain: your hint that this show is simply too unpopular for further capping is nonsense.
those sites that have been able to offer it for the past three weeks have all drawn plenty of
leechers.
again, all you had to do was investigate.

the people you insulted were all more polite than you. you should resign your position. the first
thing
a moderator must be is moderate. you're behaving more like a troll.

sorry we bothered you.

well for a start, i do not have the 'position' of moderator, and personally don't want or have time
to be one
i volunteered to update the show status page one day, and to do so, required certain access
and since no one else apart from novaking reads these threads, as all other admins have disappeared,
i started to answer the questions i could.

as for the rest, here are your answers which, by the way, are all covered already in this thread

to learn about the scene and how easy it is to contact them, search google for "warez scene" and
read the wiki

eztv distributes scene releases only for the most part

if the scene do not cap it then it does not exist , http://www.orlydb.com is a handy site to check
whether the scene have released an episode

i gave the filename of a p2p release to make searching easier and i also said the same p2p tag has
appeared on future releases making them also easy to search for

i quoted a conversation regarding the scene and the lack of direct tv caps, reffering to the airing
of fnl

and if i inferred the lack of interest of the scene, it was a guess, since no one has a way of
contacting them

that said, a member of fqm is a registered user here zank i thing from memory, why don't you ask him?

anyweay i have more but am late for work, will return in 14 hours after work and see how little i
have covered from your rant
[#164747] Written by: BoonesFerry [11/08/2011, 00:52]
Quote by scifi3001
Quote by lazarus long
it's odd you are so hateful toward those who would "spoon-
feed others help,"
considering that in the
older proves the opposite...
...sorry we bothered you.

well for a start, i do not have the 'position' of moderator, and personally don't want or have time
to be one....
...anyweay i have more but am late for work, will return in 14 hours after work and see how little i

scifi3001, regardless of being right or wrong, tit for tat, you come off as a condescending smart-ass.

[#164803] Written by: sCifI3001 [12/08/2011, 06:44]
Quote by boonesferry
Quote by scifi3001
Quote by lazarus long
it's odd you are so hateful toward those who
would "spoon-
feed others help,"
considering that in the
older proves the opposite...
...sorry we bothered you.

to be one....
...anyweay i have more but am late for work, will return in 14 hours after work and see how little i

scifi3001, regardless of being right or wrong, tit for tat, you come off as a condescending smart-ass.

at least i get that part right
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]