Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#163984] Written by: aroyals [24/07/2011, 22:53]
yay :d
[#163985] Written by: MCOp [24/07/2011, 23:07]
thanks!
[#163987] Written by: Voshra [24/07/2011, 23:15]
opening segment is completely out of sync thanks anyways.
[#163988] Written by: sworph [24/07/2011, 23:17]
how long do the syncing problems happen for? need to get a copy when i get home, but don't want it
ruined by a dodgy rip...
[#163989] Written by: Voshra [24/07/2011, 23:23]
at the 10 min mark already and they're still out of sync (the entire show seems like its in slow mo
with the movements of the actors and the mouth to voice sync is completely off too)

i hate to have to wait but this isn't the usual quality that gets uploaded.

just a side note, it could just be my ps3 but all my other shows play perfectly fine so i doubt it,
there has been uploads in the past that the ps3 just doesn't like sometimes though
[#163994] Written by: sworph [25/07/2011, 00:22]
thanks for the response, i will have a look now for another encode, if i find one i will post a link here!
[#163995] Written by: sworph [25/07/2011, 00:25]
there is only one other encode out there, it is an x264 immerse rip, so 720p then. i am sure this one
will be nuked and another added, but for those who can't wait.

link:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6563039/breaking_bad_s04e02_720p_hdtv_x264-immerse
[#163999] Written by: jackfrost721 [25/07/2011, 01:01]
unwatchable because of constant video skipping and very low quality. bad deinterlacing? would think this
was a fake if i didn't know better. video doesn't display at all in vlc. trimming the beginning and
remuxing don't help.
[#164000] Written by: gordon shumway [25/07/2011, 01:29]
is asap able to bring out good quality releases still?
last week they released a louie episode, and it had the same quality issues as this has.
very choppy video.
i think eztv should reconsider publishing links of asap if this doesn't get resolved.
seriously, why would asap release rips that aren't just bad but unwatchable even?
it just doesn't make any sense to me.
it's the 2nd time i noticed it within a few days only, things like this will give them a bad name
longterm if they can't get things sorted.
[#164004] Written by: gordon shumway [25/07/2011, 02:55]
apparently all rips that are available as of now originate from the same bad source.
i checked the immerse 720p version, and it has the same issues as this one, it's way too choppy to
enjoy watching.
these releases seriously need repacks.
i still can't figure out why groups with a good reputation would release unwatchable rips...
it's beyond me...
[#164006] Written by: aroyals [25/07/2011, 03:02]
the clue's in the name i guess,
one of those groups that just want to get eps out as soon as possible, nuts to quality as long as
their name is on it

i miss the days when lol did almost everything

edit: props to fqm, they kick ass as well
[#164008] Written by: gordon shumway [25/07/2011, 03:20]
Quote by aroyals
the clue's in the name i guess,
one of those groups that just want to get eps out as soon as possible, nuts to quality as long as
their name is on it

i miss the days when lol did almost everything

edit: props to fqm, they kick ass as well

i didn't know that asap and immerse have a bad rep, so far i've not had any problems up till last
week, but i don't dl a lot of stuff from asap or immerse, so i'll just take your word for it.
concerning fqm though, i have to say they dissappointed me last week too, they had a release of a
daily show episode that had annoying sound issues.

@omglearntogoogle
thanks a bunch for that version, dl right now and will check it out.
didnt find that although i had googled for alternatives
[#164018] Written by: BoonesFerry [25/07/2011, 04:16]
i'm disgusted with all you ungrateful whiny little bitches.
immerse and asap release tens of thousands of quality videos and you guys sit behind your keyboards
and complain about the bad one that slips through every once in a while.
they don't watch what they capture and encoded before uploading a torrent for it...there are not
enough hours in the day to do so. the processes are automated and they get the torrents out there
fast!!!! yes sometmes 'fast' means not always perfect...if they were slower, if you had to wait longer
for releases, you bitches would complain about that too. there is no winning with some of you
ungrateful whiny bitches. when you bitches start paying these guys to do what they do then you can
compalin. until then stfu
politely report the issue and wait for a repack.
[#164019] Written by: gordon shumway [25/07/2011, 04:19]
Quote by boonesferry
i'm disgusted with all you ungrateful whiny little bitches.

seems someone hasn't got laid in a while
don't be so f**king sensitive.
if you ask for politeness, i say, you first.
when you say stop bitching, i say, you first.

this is the comment section to report and discuss video / audio quality.
if you can't handle the truth don't read it.
pointing out quality issues is fair game.
some do it politely some less politely, this is after all the comment section and if comments are
made accordingly to eztv's rules everything's fine and it's certainly not your business to tell
people to stfu.
maybe you can do that at your place, maybe you can't, but certainly you can't do it here.
[#164022] Written by: gordon shumway [25/07/2011, 04:40]
Quote by omglearntogoogle

fqm rarely makes mistakes. i'd have to assume it might have been an audio issue with the original
broadcast. fqm normally fixes their own mistakes too.

that's true, i don't recall issues with fqm releases before this one episode, and in fact i've known
their releases for some time now
i guess, it was just weird that the issues of different groups almost kinda piled up now in the last
days.
i have my regulars that i watch, 3 of em being daily show, louie and breaking bad, and these all had
one imho unwatchable release each in the last 5 days.
i guess that's why i even cared to bother.

and thanks again for the tip about the momentum release.
apart from the little mentioned minor glitch, audio and video quality were flawless.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]