TV Packs only

True Blood S04E05 720p HDTV x264-IMMERSE

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#164020] Written by: nickele [25/07/2011, 04:21]
this file- like the previous ones by immerse- is probably good only for those watching tv shows on
a computer.
for those like me who like to watch tv shows on a tv with hd, anyone has an idea? a link? the
courage to reencode the file for tvs and seed it somewhere?
thanks
[#164026] Written by: SimonTemplar [25/07/2011, 05:20]
what i've been doing with immerse releases - is demuxing them and then remuxing them again, fixes the
file for me.

get mkvtoolnix and mxvextract gui2, use mkvextract to demux the video & audio, then use mkvmerge to
mux back together again, the whole process takes less than a minute.

note: when in mkvmerge (before muxing) remember to select the video track (in the second panel), click
the "format specific options" tab and choose 24000/1001 in the fps droplist otherwise your video and audio
will be out of sync.
[#164062] Written by: nickele [25/07/2011, 10:09]
thanks for the advice, i'm fixing the file right now and i'll see how it goes on my tv.
[#164063] Written by: helloman [25/07/2011, 10:27]
Quote by nickele
this file- like the previous ones by immerse- is probably good only for those
watching tv shows on
a computer.
for those like me who like to watch tv shows on a tv with hd, anyone has an idea? a link? the
courage to reencode the file for tvs and seed it somewhere?
thanks

yes immerse really are clueless so it seems right now, but i heard they released repacks now for the
shows so lets see if they can play on a portable machine

but you can get mkv2vob. it converts the file to a hd mpeg file that can be played in ps3 and other
portable devices.
[#164083] Written by: jackjones [25/07/2011, 19:25]
hi guys,

i haven't tried it, but i saw this workaround that might work:
http://tehparadox.com/forum/f85/problem-new-immerse-rips-2460081/index2.html

"andy,

first of all thank you for the tip! this thing has been driving me crazy, i thought i'll have to go back to sd
with some of my favorite series.

the issue can be probably fixed your way too, but there is a slightly more user friendly (read: lame me)
approach:

1, run mkvmerge gui, hit "file" and click "header editor".
2, the header editor window opens: click "file" and "open". select and load the mkv you wish to fix.
3, from the list, expand "audio track 2" and click "audio sampling frequency"
4, both the "original value" and the "current value" will read "0". set the "current value" to 48000.
5, go to "file" and click "save".
"
[#164093] Written by: bacchus1976 [25/07/2011, 22:37]
edited
[#164094] Written by: bacchus1976 [25/07/2011, 22:37]
Quote by jackjones
hi guys,

i haven't tried it, but i saw this workaround that might work:
http://tehparadox.com/forum/f85/problem-new-immerse-rips-2460081/index2.html

"andy,

first of all thank you for the tip! this thing has been driving me crazy, i thought i'll have to go
back to sd
with some of my favorite series.

the issue can be probably fixed your way too, but there is a slightly more user friendly (read: lame
me)
approach:

1, run mkvmerge gui, hit "file" and click "header editor".
2, the header editor window opens: click "file" and "open". select and load the mkv you wish to fix.
3, from the list, expand "audio track 2" and click "audio sampling frequency"
4, both the "original value" and the "current value" will read "0". set the "current value" to 48000.
5, go to "file" and click "save".
"

this works fine. i did it with the last f'ed up immerse rip. god only knows why this dingbat can't
fix his encoding settings so that his audio is sampled at the correct 48000 and save everyone a ton
of grief. why isn't one of the other competent uploaders upstaging this clown?
[#164137] Written by: nickele [26/07/2011, 08:31]
i tried simontemplar's method: the file did not crash the tv, but would not play. i tried jackjones'
method, but the audio sampling frequency was already set at 48000... which made sense, the original
file was fine this time (not like the 2 previous ones from immerse that i tried).
basically, i wasted my time there, but in the same time, i'll be ready for the next corrupted file,
so thanks anyway guys.
[#164760] Written by: daaave [11/08/2011, 08:21]
tried fixing the mkv both ways but it still wouldnt play in my bd-c6500. now instead of crashing the
player the file plays for about 1 second and then stops. really frustrating.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]