eztvx.to | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

Real Time with Bill Maher 2011 08 05 (HDTV-FQM)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#164859] Written by: Lazarus Long [13/08/2011, 16:17]
all day yesterday, eztv's home page announced that real time with bill maher would be airing last night.
for most of the evening, eztv claimed it was airing. today after some research i learned that real time
began its usual yearly hiatus this week, and won't be back for months. just thought i should alert anyone
still staring at this dry hole, waiting for a tv show to emerge. eztv, your software could use some
attention.

the show damages, for instance, has aired regularly for the last month, but has not appeared here on
eztv during that time. the forum moderator for that show either can't or won't explain either why it's no
longer carried, or when to expect it back. yet each week damages is listed in that day's list of shows on
the home page, just as real time was yesterday.

it's irritating to be tricked into a snipe hunt. just sayin'...
[#164860] Written by: sCifI3001 [13/08/2011, 17:49]
Quote by lazarus long
all day yesterday, eztv's home page announced that real time with bill maher
would be airing last night.
for most of the evening, eztv claimed it was airing. today after some research i learned that real
time
began its usual yearly hiatus this week, and won't be back for months. just thought i should alert
anyone
still staring at this dry hole, waiting for a tv show to emerge. eztv, your software could use some
attention.

nothing to do with software , all updates for every schedule change has to be searched for and
updated manually
i am not am insomniac or a billionaire
Quote by lazarus long
the show damages, for instance, has aired regularly for the last month, but has
not appeared here on
eztv during that time. the forum moderator for that show either can't or won't explain either why
it's no
longer carried, or when to expect it back. yet each week damages is listed in that day's list of
shows on
the home page, just as real time was yesterday.

it's irritating to be tricked into a snipe hunt. just sayin'...

there is no "forum moderater" for any show
plain and simple? the scene do not cap it, we can not release it
try reading here http://eztv.it/faq/
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]