The Body Farm S01E01 HDTV XviD-RiVER

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#166699] Written by: hectorhenry17 [13/09/2011, 21:50]
copy/past wikipedia

the body farm is a british television police procedural crime drama series produced by the bbc featuring
a fictional private forensic pathology facility that conducts scientific research to help solve crimes, first
broadcast in september 2011. the programme is a spin-off from the cold case police procedural drama
waking the dead and features the character of eve lockhart (tara fitzgerald) from that series. an initial
six part run was announced in january 2011, and filming began in march 2011.[1][2] a brief trailer was
shown following the final episode of waking the dead.
in the earlier series, lockhart is shown to run a body farm to help her calculate the length of time a corpse
had been buried and this gives the series its name. she served as the cold case team's forensic
pathologist where she was employed by the home office but assigned to the cold case unit, and as such
was not a police officer.
[#166715] Written by: danato [13/09/2011, 23:42]
sounds like bones to me.
has anyone seen it yet?
[#166744] Written by: trilord [14/09/2011, 06:56]
just finished it. it was pretty damn awesome
[#166765] Written by: Santinoxx [14/09/2011, 11:21]
very poor. poor script, poor acting, the best performances came from the flys
[#166792] Written by: wrecche [14/09/2011, 23:09]
lol

any good?

"yeah, mint!"

"nah, sucked balls.."

.. i is confused.

meh but its another cop like show, pass.
[#166919] Written by: ockraz [16/09/2011, 05:56]
not bad. like bones except without a sense of humor or like csi with a bit more access to the
emotional lives of the lead characters. probably more realistic in that most of the 'razzle dazzle'
multimillion dollar equipment is absent. the mood ranges from dour to depressing and there's enough
of an 'ick factor' for me to recommend that you not watch while having a meal.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]