Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#167082] Written by: aroyals [18/09/2011, 22:39]
noooo not asap!!!!!!!

guessing i need to wait for a proper?
[#167085] Written by: Schmidty [18/09/2011, 23:50]
what is the issue with asap? bad video qulaity? or you just prefer proper either way thanks eztv for
the upload just sucks theres only 3 more episodes to go
[#167086] Written by: BoonesFerry [18/09/2011, 23:53]

lol. that's sorta funny....but not.

asap did have a brief period of posting torrents that were later nuked.

however, if you look at total number of uploads vs. the number of nukes you would see that asap
provides flawless torrents more than 98% of the time.

some people are way too quick to flip out when a contributor is having a short run of bad luck and need
to calm the f**k down ;-)

[#167093] Written by: BoonesFerry [19/09/2011, 02:35]
Quote by accounts
best ep ever.

wow! definitely wasn't expecting that. best bb episode in a long time.
[#167102] Written by: BonEcho [19/09/2011, 08:09]
very nice ep!
[#167103] Written by: YardBoy [19/09/2011, 08:21]
@aroyals: i gave asap the benefit of the doubt and i'm glad i did. quality is great and this episode
10 is full of action.

currently seeding 15 of 60 connected peers at a not-so-great 150 kib/s and hope to hit the 40.3x mark
i made with episode 9.
[#167109] Written by: Santinoxx [19/09/2011, 09:54]
best episode this season, no doubt bitches.
[#167111] Written by: SoulJah [19/09/2011, 10:47]
last 5 minutes were great other than that its still boring.....

good quality

thanks eztv
[#167126] Written by: walele [19/09/2011, 16:16]
ep 9 & this ep 10 are just fucking epic.
[#167193] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [20/09/2011, 03:02]
Quote by santinoxx
best episode this season, no doubt bitches.

yeh deffo the best one so far! i've loved this season so far gona be sad to see it end
[#167223] Written by: esign [20/09/2011, 06:13]
Quote by aroyals
noooo not asap!!!!!!!

really? they bring you a huge number of excellent quality releases, and you're making a stink over a
few minor mishaps? i guess that's the state of gratitude, these days.
[#167245] Written by: aroyals [20/09/2011, 09:43]
Quote by esign
Quote by aroyals
noooo not asap!!!!!!!

really? they bring you a huge number of excellent quality releases, and you're making a stink over a
few minor mishaps? i guess that's the state of gratitude, these days.

lol stfu...
plenty of good rippers out there but they bring crap out just to be 1st
why would i express gratitude to someone who beats good groups by a matter of minutes with inferior
crap?

as for that %98 crap that's so false as well as the they are better now post, two and a half men for
an example that took me less than a day to find

"if it ain't broken, don't fix it"
"if you can't cook, stay out of the kitchen" and other cliches too numerous to mention
[#167287] Written by: gramranger [20/09/2011, 16:39]
i've been trying to give "asap" the benefit of the doubt, however these facts keep persisting:

1) every single show they do (not just breaking bad) has the same flaws in .asap releases. so its not
the broadcast source.

2) i've tried watching the videos on three different machines, which are three different os's (xp, win7,
osx), and three different players (zoomplayerpro, vlc, sagetv), and the problems in .asap releases exist
on all.

3) whenever anyone else comes out with an episode, their version doesn't suffer from the problems
these .asap releases suffer from. so its not "my machine".

4) fqm, tla, webdl, 0tv, fever, dot, lol, wtf, tb, xor, notv, wat, 2hd - none of them seem to
suffer (some are blocky, but at least dont cause seizures).

latest batch of super-fast-crap-asap-releases have not changed the results. i'm still waiting for this
"they do good quality stuff!" to happen, and have yet to see it. this also has nothing to do with gratitude
or free downloads. this has everything to do with "don't bother, cause its garbage, wait for a better
release by anyone else".

eztv needs to drop support for them till they get their process right. creating these quick rips that
suffer from seizure causing blurry pulses, is really sad. i've tried to give them a chance, but time and
time again every week for months they have let me down. so from this point onward, i permanently
deem them "horse shit" and will never download, nor endorse their releases.

[#167329] Written by: esign [23/09/2011, 08:57]
Quote by aroyals
why would i express gratitude to someone who beats good groups by a matter of minutes
with inferior crap?

that would be because you've obviously d/l'ed and watched their releases, while knowing full well
what they're about. if you d/l and watch, then you stick with gratitude and constructive criticism.
if you can't do that, then you don't d/l, and consequently will have nothing to complain about. you
may still advise against asap for those who insist on consistent high quality, but don't go on a
hate spree. there's no basis for that. it's not like other release groups are going out of business
because of asap.

Quote by gramranger
eztv needs to drop support for them till they get their process right. creating
these quick rips that suffer from seizure causing blurry pulses, is really sad. i've tried to give
them a chance, but time and time again every week for months they have let me down. so from this
point onward, i permanently deem them "horse shit" and will never download, nor endorse their
releases.

i agree that eztv should probably recognize what asap's primary virtue is, namely to make the first
release, not the best. that means, put up a later release as well, for the folks in no hurry and in
need of high quality. failing that, they should drop asap altogether.

however, you must follow completely different shows from me. i've downloaded plenty of asap releases
of perfectly adequate quality, and often more than adequate. the fact is, for normal viewing on a
moderate screen, you'll have to be very particular to find the average asap quality unacceptable.
like i've said, i wouldn't choose asap if i wanted to watch while sitting close to a big screen. the
ones who d/l asap for that, need to put the blame where it belongs, and, sorry to say, it has to
come down either to impulse control issues preventing them from delaying gratification, or to a lack
of functional iq.

you guys really need to recognize things for what they are, rather than hate them for not being
something else.
[#167466] Written by: exhyni [24/09/2011, 15:31]
i think its time you move onto mediaplayer classic i havent had a these types of problems
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]