Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#168212] Written by: norc [03/10/2011, 02:23]
watched an early release of this, really enjoyed it
[#168216] Written by: s2725371 [03/10/2011, 02:49]
this looks awesome!
[#168220] Written by: fabrizioN [03/10/2011, 02:58]
if you've downloaded this, any pixelation, and/or audio sync issues? please post if there are. thanks.
[#168228] Written by: Dolphine [03/10/2011, 04:30]
a u.s. soldier (damian lewis) who was thought to have been killed in iraq over 10 years ago, is now
being questioned as to whether he is a member of a sleeper cell sent to cause a terrorist attack in the
us. claire danes stars in this showtime pilot as a cia agent with bipolar disorder who comes to
suspect that an afghanistan war hero who has returned home after years as a pow might be part of a
terrorist plot. expect a psychological political thriller with a strong focus on character development.
[#168230] Written by: itorrent [03/10/2011, 04:58]
this looks interesting and being on showtime should be good, love damian lewis in life (ended way
too soon!) and having claire danes in the cast is just a bonus.
[#168231] Written by: s2725371 [03/10/2011, 05:02]
a/v quality is excellent. its a cracker.
[#168259] Written by: zootsuit711 [03/10/2011, 08:29]
this looks very interesting, with several layers, sub-plots and twists. the cast is great.
[#168271] Written by: Uberlime [03/10/2011, 11:33]
what's with that gay fascination for joining the "opposite" side, u ppl r just pussydickmagnets.
i aint gonna watch it cuz :
1) it's about a war that isnt over yet & i hav strong allergy to snuff movies, i admit som real life
soldiers can film their "mission" butfag producers cunting on other's blood to rally audience is mo
dan sik.
2)cuz this f thematic of patheticness that 1 in contact with aliens embrace their cause is so
exotico-romantico 18th pathetico it's not ethifcal.
3) who the hek cares anw?
[#168273] Written by: EbilPhish [03/10/2011, 12:44]
Quote by uberlime
what's with that gay fascination for joining the "opposite" side, u ppl r just
pussydickmagnets.
1) it's about a war that isnt over yet & i hav strong allergy to snuff movies, i admit som real life
soldiers can film their "mission" butfag producers cunting on other's blood to rally audience is mo
dan sik.
2)cuz this f thematic of patheticness that 1 in contact with aliens embrace their cause is so

you sir, are clearly the shakespeare of the internet.
[#168274] Written by: mx_phreek [03/10/2011, 12:58]
Quote by ebilphish
Quote by uberlime
pussydickmagnets.
dan sik.

you sir, are clearly the shakespeare of the internet.

you sir, made me laugh wit that reply
[#168276] Written by: gust [03/10/2011, 14:02]
Quote by s2725371
a/v quality is excellent. its a cracker.

absolutely!

[#168277] Written by: aunlead [03/10/2011, 14:03]
Quote by uberlime
pussydickmagnets.
dan sik.

few of my grey cells just died trying to read that!!!

@ebilphish - lol!!!

[#168278] Written by: yumster [03/10/2011, 14:27]
Quote by uberlime
pussydickmagnets.
dan sik.

this section is for commenting on the quality of the audio and video coding, or so i thought.

1. mo dan sik. sik-er-er init bloodfire.
2. erm. are there aliens in this show?
3. exactly.

safe.
[#168280] Written by: yumster [03/10/2011, 14:41]
actually what i think he is trying to say (badly, in some insane rudeboy language):
he will not watch it because:

1. the war is still in progress and he is not really into films about people being killed. he admits that
people can film their own movies. he objects most strongly to what he believes are producers trying to
make money off other peoples misery

maybe he has a point but he hasn't seen the program to decide.

2. he wonders why do people always think that someone who was in contact with a group of people from
another country would switch sides?

i am not sure why this is not ethical. facebook changing their free service is not ethical. oh wait. wrong
thread :-)

3. he doesn't care.

nor do we. well i guess i did enough to post twice!

i think that's what he means.....
[#168289] Written by: JeanLucPicard [03/10/2011, 16:15]
i doubt that this show will find an audience large enough to sufficiently support it. the american
joe average will not find pleasure with the way that the plot was set into motion.

this is unfortunate because i sense a lot of potential in this show. strong characters, strong
actors and a lot of room for plot twists ...

i will watch this for sure ... but i will not get used to it.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]