MythBusters S09E15 Walk a Straight Line HDTV XviD-FQM

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#168793] Written by: Xeno360 [13/10/2011, 03:16]
thanks for the upload.

hmph, i absolutely love mythbusters, but.. unfortunately their methods aren't an exact science and they
leave a lot out which pisses me off more than it should.

one major flaw i have with the second myth.. (smashing 2 cars together and detonating an un-mixed
explosive) is.. in the instances they showed neither cars where running.. which leaves out countless
other variables! if 2 cars in fact did crash, the engine would be spinning in one, which in turn would be
spinning the alternator and giving energy to the vehicle. any of these components could interact with the
environment in the trunk and cause a source of a spark/ignition sequence.

not to mention the car thats being hit would have a muffler that is dumping out massive amounts of hot
fumes, that pipe jamming up into the trunk would cause energy to be dispersed from the heat.

aaaaaghh!

lol.
[#168801] Written by: tviler [13/10/2011, 06:37]
so how do blind people walk a straight line ? maybe im abit stupid but i dont think they lean left or right
while walking.. not every blind person got a dog?
[#168853] Written by: Xeno360 [14/10/2011, 04:53]
Quote by tviler
so how do blind people walk a straight line ? maybe im abit stupid but i dont think they lean
left or right
while walking.. not every blind person got a dog?

ummmm.. walking sticks and obstacles.

generally when they are walking alone they are on a sidewalk or a populated area where they can tap
things (walls and obstacles) with their sticks to get a general idea of their location.

most blind people have a companion as well, weather it'd be a friend, or a dog. >.> lol.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]