Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#169486] Written by: Celeste10 [23/10/2011, 21:32]
yay been waiting. wish one of the networks wou;d bring this to australia
[#169488] Written by: Umbral [23/10/2011, 21:48]
the zombies in the second series seem a bit more spry and cerebral than those last season.
[#169489] Written by: aroyals [23/10/2011, 21:57]
Quote by umbral
the zombies in the second series seem a bit more spry and cerebral than those last
season.

yeh, opposite to 'death valley' where they get slower over time
[#169495] Written by: Mobywatcher [23/10/2011, 23:31]
can't see this getting another season, haven't watched this ep yet, but last week looked rather
grasping for a storyline, was good for the short season, hopefully it will improve but it's starting
to go like a soap already.
[#169498] Written by: aroyals [23/10/2011, 23:55]
Quote by mobywatcher
can't see this getting another season, haven't watched this ep yet, but last week
looked rather
grasping for a storyline, was good for the short season, hopefully it will improve but it's starting

last week's did suck but i think 1 ep is a bit too early to judge a whole season...
[#169499] Written by: Umbral [24/10/2011, 00:14]
Quote by aroyals
Quote by mobywatcher
can't see this getting another season, haven't watched this ep
yet, but last week
looked rather

last week's did suck but i think 1 ep is a bit too early to judge a whole season...

they're probably milking it to pad the extended season. they've already stuck us with three and a
half unresolved storylines and they've hardly started moving to fort benning. indeed, getting to
fort benning may be all that will be accomplished before the season break. i hope not.

breaking seasons into 2 parts always sucks. but i think there will be third season. numbers could
shrink a lot and amc would still fork over the cash. unless the show dies in the second half of this
season. it's a given.
[#169507] Written by: aroyals [24/10/2011, 01:48]
Quote by umbral
Quote by aroyals
Quote by mobywatcher
can't see this getting another season, haven't
watched this ep
yet, but last week
looked rather

they're probably milking it to pad the extended season. they've already stuck us with three and a
half unresolved storylines and they've hardly started moving to fort benning. indeed, getting to
fort benning may be all that will be accomplished before the season break. i hope not.

breaking seasons into 2 parts always sucks. but i think there will be third season. numbers could
shrink a lot and amc would still fork over the cash. unless the show dies in the second half of this
season. it's a given.

that seems like something they will leave until the end of the season. i hope it's something
different than a place full of psycho army guys (like day of the dead & 28 days/weeks)

i'm thinking miral will come back into it before then. possibly the spanish/black dudes as well. i
can't remember any more mysteries, i should probably skim thru se1 again.
[#169542] Written by: jo jo [24/10/2011, 09:38]
Quote by mobywatcher
can't see this getting another season, haven't watched this ep yet, but last week
looked rather

well clearly you haven't looked at the ratings which are huge, its the most watched show on cable.
[#169545] Written by: Xeno360 [24/10/2011, 10:25]
a round of applause for another amazing episode!

for the guy who said that its grasping for a story line.. your insane. a show like this doesnt need a
story line and it could go for several season without one. although... but yest here are storyline and
they are
all right in your face. the obvious ones: find civilization if possible. locate information on a cure
(continued story from the first season).. and of course the main story line: try to survive at any cost!

don't forget about all of the stuff they left hanging in the breeze from the first season. im sure we will
see some shockers this season.

(i wanna know what happened to the dude from the first episode who chopped off his hand!)
[#169566] Written by: RodPowermaster [24/10/2011, 17:29]
how many people thought "zombie deer"?
[#169567] Written by: jukkie [24/10/2011, 17:32]
i have to be honest....

this episode bored me a little.
[#169591] Written by: JLannister [24/10/2011, 22:12]
seriously? go watch ncis or something. this episode was very powerful.
[#169603] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [25/10/2011, 02:44]
good episode and a good series! i'm sure it will get a next season as well!
[#169621] Written by: Umbral [25/10/2011, 09:46]
Quote by rodpowermaster
how many people thought "zombie deer"?

:raises hand
[#169668] Written by: xobten [26/10/2011, 08:37]
Quote by mobywatcher
looked rather

season 3 has been confirmed.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]