TV Packs only

The Walking Dead 2x03 (HDTV-FQM)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#169994] Written by: Mojambo [31/10/2011, 00:36]
if there's any justice, john bernthal should win an emmy for this episode.
[#169999] Written by: Obluda [31/10/2011, 01:18]
if there was any justice, sarah wayne callies would be arrested for such a bad acting since the
beginning of the series and be forced to take lessons.
seriously, a neurasthenic puppet would show more expressions than her.

i loved the comics, i liked the beginning of the series, but now i can't stop paying attention to
her and her acting. bottom line is : it is bad. i didn't like the character but now i also hate the
role.

i'm glad andrew lincoln and jeffrey demunn are here to rise the level. hell, why not, i'm even happy
with john bernthal's presence.
[#170050] Written by: BoonesFerry [31/10/2011, 06:30]
Quote by mojambo
if there's any justice, john bernthal should win an emmy for this episode.

jon bernthal looks great with his shirt off and i'd totally do him but he's no emmy worthy actor imo.
[#170062] Written by: bratandy [31/10/2011, 08:11]
Quote by obluda
if there was any justice, sarah wayne callies would be arrested for such a bad acting
since the
beginning of the series and be forced to take lessons.
seriously, a neurasthenic puppet would show more expressions than her.

i loved the comics, i liked the beginning of the series, but now i can't stop paying attention to
her and her acting. bottom line is : it is bad. i didn't like the character but now i also hate the
role.

i'm glad andrew lincoln and jeffrey demunn are here to rise the level. hell, why not, i'm even happy
with john bernthal's presence.

norman reedus?
[#170108] Written by: marsman [31/10/2011, 14:46]
again a blurry vtv release. why on earth they don't fix their encoder (xvid update to 1.3.2 from
currently 1.2.1), encoder settings or get rid of the filter if that's causing the issue?
this is going on for month now.
don't get me wrong it's nice there is someone to provide the files but please with less annoying errors.
[#170117] Written by: savman2a [31/10/2011, 16:08]
has anyone else spotted a lip-sync problem with this episode or am i the only one?

oh well free's free, mus-sent complain!
[#170120] Written by: decanos78 [31/10/2011, 16:12]
is it just me or is this show just getting more and more depressing?

for gods sake! find the girl, dead or alive, heal the boy and get on with
the show being good again and not everyone crying, or wanting to kill
themselves.
[#170124] Written by: robken09 [31/10/2011, 16:27]
first season was great! but find this current season quite lame. becoming too compicated for what the
show actually is a zombie show!!
[#170140] Written by: chinga [31/10/2011, 19:43]
the audio is slightly off sync for the entire episode. maybe the first 10 minutes were fine. it's especially
apparent when rick and lori are talking on the porch.
[#170169] Written by: idigdeep [31/10/2011, 22:31]
love this series thanks
[#170180] Written by: JLannister [01/11/2011, 00:23]
people sure do whine about the series. and the worst part is, they have no decent reasons to whine about.

too depressing? how can you have a light, happy feeling to a reality where the world's gone to hell?

too complicated? it's called story and plot. what do you want to see? people shooting zombies in different
ways for 45 minutes, every week? go play some video games.

geez.
[#170186] Written by: Obluda [01/11/2011, 02:01]
i agree with jlannister.

first, decanos78, of course it's sometimes depressing. you are one of the last human beings on earth
and you are pretty sure you have no chance to be alive in the following month.
shit happens everyday, and there is no way it's going to be a family show with everyone dancing and
singing.

the title is "the walking dead". geez, if you had read the comic book, you would have understood by
now that the walking deads are not the zombies but the actual survivors.

second, robken09. a show is never too complicated. if you don't want to think and have a little
suspense in the show, just stop watching and go watch chemistry or grey's anatomy.
a zombie show doesn't mean you just have to blow zombie's heads off every time. you should watch the
romero's movies. hell, even dead set is not only about zombies being killed.
just read world war z (or wait for the movie to come out). you'll see what a zombie story is.

also :

bratandy, yeah, of course reedus is good. but well, he's sort of a nazi john locke, which makes him
pretty interesting anyway. but yes, his acting is 1000times better than wayne callies'. (btwn just
read her wikipedia and i facepalmed dozens of time)
[#170509] Written by: YardBoy [05/11/2011, 23:12]
not seeing the blur or the lip-sync issue. hating the short-haired whiner, carol peletier
played by melissa mcbride. lose her and the woman who wants to kill herself, andrea
played by laurie holden. the kids represent
hope. heavy baggage in the last 5 minutes of this episode.

thanks for the quality download. have re-seeded 24.3x.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]