TV Packs only

Once Upon a Time S01E03 HDTV XviD-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#170569] Written by: ockraz [07/11/2011, 01:52]
i'm going to watch this one, but if it isn't significantly better than the first two, i'm giving up on this show.
[#170581] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [07/11/2011, 02:58]
i gave up on this rubish show after the first episode! tried to watch the second and got 5 mins in before
i thought to myself why in the hell am i watching this!
[#170592] Written by: Nerdfury [07/11/2011, 04:11]
i'm pretty tough to please, but i actually quite like this. it falls above a lot of the other tripe you see posted
here that people seem to enjoy. but, as with all things, to each their own. i like it, others may not. i think
it's an interesting concept and would like to see where it goes.
[#170606] Written by: Sanitys Edge [07/11/2011, 06:23]
i like this show
it unlike most others has a plot and story
at least it isn't another cop/lawyer/medical show
i like this better than grimm
if i were to say anything it's quickly becoming my favorite
[#170653] Written by: ockraz [07/11/2011, 20:27]
Quote by ockraz
i'm going to watch this one, but if it isn't significantly better than the first two, i'm giving up
on this show.

still sucked.
[#170655] Written by: ockraz [07/11/2011, 20:36]
Quote by sanitys edge
i like this show
it unlike most others has a plot and story
at least it isn't another cop/lawyer/medical show
i like this better than grimm
if i were to say anything it's quickly becoming my favorite

just because a show is a particular genre (cop/lawyer/medical show) doesn't mean it's not good.
what about nypd blue, the shield, the practice & house?
just because a show has an unusual premise, doesn't make it good (like this one or cop rocks).
you need good scripts, and this show lacks them. the characters are paper thin, the settings are not
grounded (compare the fantasy world here to game of thrones) and the plot is painfully predictable. i like
many of the actors here, but i find it impossible to care about any of the characters.
[#170674] Written by: Lizbo [08/11/2011, 03:48]
Quote by ockraz
the characters are paper thin

they're meant to be - they're from a story book, duh! lol

[#170800] Written by: eccentricjen [09/11/2011, 17:13]
come on guy's, if any1 loved watching lost (which i hated), this show is created by same people. it is
a story tale & the grat thing about story tales, it can be written for all sorts of things. i'm just
disapointed that my flashget is unable to read torrent & i can't download .lol file & that's the only1
2choose from.
[#171002] Written by: SongbirdMusic [12/11/2011, 06:06]
as a writer myself, i'd like to write, "my heart sincerely goes out to those who may have missed the joy
and the sorrow which the writers of "lost" wove so brilliantly throughout the stories of each characters
life. never before has any show touched me in so many ways. especially, not enough to get me to
purchase the entire collection. (not a sales pitch, btw. lol no, just a truth of mine. anyway, i'm not a
religious person but i am a spiritual person and i guess what i am trying to convey is, a true sadness for
those who weren't able to see and feel those powerful moments in "lost". i'm certain there are many lost
souls out there in the world. i hope each and every one of them find their way and are able to resolve their
inner conflicts and move on to achieve a happier, healthier, more peaceful life. i believe the answers are
found in love." best wishes, everyone. i like this new show so far. i think these writers have another
potential hit in their hands. let's see where they take us this time.

to another beautiful journey,
diane
[#171355] Written by: pooya13 [16/11/2011, 15:39]
it's my favorite non-comedy show of the season.
if you like fantasy genre definitely watch this show.
[#185820] Written by: idigdeep [06/07/2012, 02:24]
great series thanks
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]