TV Packs only

Allen Gregory S01E06 HDTV XviD-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#172431] Written by: SirShano1 [04/12/2011, 22:46]
thanks uploader but, allen gregory has been cancelled. next weeks line up in animation domination
will be, the simpsons, the cleavland show, family guy and american dad. allen gregory's season and
series final will be in two weeks when it's put with animation domination repeats. it's outa here!
[#172438] Written by: RodPowermaster [05/12/2011, 00:41]
bob's burgers, allen gregory now napoleon dynamite. what the hell fox?

just put futurama on the 8:30pm timeslot and call it a day.
[#172439] Written by: SirShano1 [05/12/2011, 01:03]
i'm loathing the thought of napoleon dynamite, im going to boycott it i hated the movie and im sure
the series will suck. bobs burgers is the best out of the three i'd rather watch that than the other
two. as for futurama it's no longer on fox, another network has it, i can't remember which one but
it's on cable.
i'm sure napoleon will meet the same fate as allen gregory, they won't push this one as hard
because jonah has nothing to do with it. i hope it gets cancelled with in the first 3 episodes so
they can bring bobs burgers forward so at least there is something watchable in that time slot.
[#172497] Written by: eisenthorn [05/12/2011, 16:23]
yeah bob's burgers is actually a pretty good show. it grew on me the more i watched it. as for
napoleon dynamite i hope they pull it before they even show one episode. the alien warship cloaked
in orbit does not need to receive that transmission as it translates to "glass the planet" i'm sure.
[#172588] Written by: Uberlime [07/12/2011, 04:26]
good vibes (mtv)! allen gregorian had som powtenchiale but well, copyin' adv'broz... who watches
hillbillies anw.;
u goteven < ppl sayin' simpsons r downgrading, wth?rihght right aight left eft eff...
ok, i hav 2 say ir ? this show got cancelled cuz gayz aren't popular.
who cares?
mb i'm even wrong,mbgays rsodumbthey cant hav ideas fo mo' than half a seas'
mb they not militharry enugh
mb they so cleva' theydont needd mo' than1/2 a season to protekt theirjolly adoptedkids
mb afta sellin blood & spermds& anarki'sons ooohi shdstop
plu
peace lov unity
[#172869] Written by: osmosis [11/12/2011, 22:04]
hahahah wtf uberlime. amazing. don't evah change.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]