TV Packs only

Being Human US S02E01 Turn This Mother Out HDTV XviD-FQM

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#174711] Written by: decanos78 [17/01/2012, 10:37]
awesome episode.. nice one uploader for this.

has anyone noticed they were advertising lost girl
premier the same night this show was aired? think
that's a mistake... l.g. returns jan.22nd.. lol.
[#174723] Written by: ELUSIVEFLARE [17/01/2012, 14:07]
lost girl is a canadian show

syfy is airing it for the first time in the usa (season 1)
season 2 episode 14 returns in canada january 22
[#174738] Written by: wrecche [17/01/2012, 23:05]
i gotta say , after reading all the negative talk about the us version in the s1 comments, i was
looking at being severely disappointed.

i've not seen this yet, but while it's different to the uk version (which i still do think is
better) there is absolutely nothing wrong with this version.

it's got me the same way as the uk version had, compelled to watch the next episode right away. and
the characters have grown on me. at first the vamp was... well, cliched after smallville, but even
he fits the part now - nothing like mitchell however. the wolf, he actually does a decent job of
capturing - mostly - the way george was, albeit less goofy and more easily angered.. and the ghost,
i expected her to be the worst, after reading that she's harsh and nasty... she's still good for the
role, and not harsh or nasty as far as i can tell.

sure they removed the occasional f word, and the smoking, and the vamp king dude is .. well,
impressive but not as impressive as the uk version, you expect this one to be this way, the uk
version, you go "wtf" when you realise he's supposed to be that way, and that added to the entire
charm of the show.

the subtle differences in story do keep it interesting, some i dislike, but so far, the twist has
worked out.

and with the vamp and wolf leaving the uk version for s4, this is good timing for me to watch and
good timing for s2.

uk > us version, sure... but this is no where near the wreck it was made out to be from comments
made last year !!!

a us version that kinda works, whod have thunk it!! (perhaps its all the canuks in it that make the
difference lol)
[#174742] Written by: vetlanda123 [17/01/2012, 23:48]
i thought this episode and seires is wierd and just stupid am not gonna watch more of this ......
[#174781] Written by: spyke1 [18/01/2012, 21:49]
this series is really finding it's groove. this was an excellent episode! ending on a cliff hanger works for
this type of show.
[#184730] Written by: idigdeep [09/06/2012, 04:56]
great series thanks
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]