TV Packs only

Awake S01E01 720p HDTV X264-DIMENSION

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#178525] Written by: civilian151 [01/03/2012, 00:44]
anyone know of a good converter that will convert this mkv to a mp4 or avi so i can play it on my ps3?
[#178526] Written by: BoonesFerry [01/03/2012, 00:46]
go to the forums to ask this question.
actually it's been asked and answere a thousand times already.
http://eztv.it/forum/

one of the apps that's been mentioned is
http://www.pazera-software.com/products/mkv-to-avi-converter/

[#178527] Written by: BoonesFerry [01/03/2012, 00:47]
========================================
awake - general information

premiere: march 01, 2012
classification: scripted
genre: drama | sci-fi
network: nbc (usa)
airs: thursdays
runtime: 60 minutes

season 1 (13 episodes) - march 1, 2012 to date unknown/tba

the pilot was made available on hulu, youtube and itunes on february 16, 2012.

episode list:
tvrage.com/awake/episode_list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/awake_(tv_series)#episodes

about the show

awake follows a man named detective michael britten (jason isaacs) who wakes up after a car
accident. he learns that his wife, who was in the car with him, died. he tries to put everything together
to find what is going on. however, after a few days, he finds that his wife is not dead, but that it was his
son who died. confused, michael goes back to work as a detective trying to put things normal again.
one moment he is talking to his wife about having another baby and then the next he is at a tennis
match talking to his son's coach about how his son is dealing with the loss. all this time, he is trying to
do the job he loves and thinking that he is going insane.

created by kyle killen (lone star), awake dives into a story about a man wanting to know what is real
and what is in his mind. the creativity of the show allows for the viewers to enjoy themselves and try to
help michael through his cases. it is a new age type of plot that turns a normal, sane man into
something that he never thought of happening to him ever.

additonal information:
tvrage.com/awake
imdb.com/title/tt1839683/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/awake_(tv_series)

date of last review or update: february 29, 2012
[#178541] Written by: wrecche [01/03/2012, 01:24]
that doesn't even help.. lol

hrmph.. "man has a thing, then things happen, and then more things happen.. did things happen!?
stay tuned, for more things!"

i'll await further instructions.

oo
[#178635] Written by: mickmail111 [01/03/2012, 12:06]
xillisoft ultimate video converter works for me, or just use vlc on the pc!!
[#178672] Written by: R0nin [01/03/2012, 19:19]
Quote by wrecche
that doesn't even help.. lol

hrmph.. "man has a thing, then things happen, and then more things happen.. did things happen!?
stay tuned, for more things!"

i'll await further instructions.

oo

here are your instructions: watch it! you won't be disappointed!

the description that was posted isn't the best one out there-- but the show is kind of hard to
describe. so yeah, just take my word for it, and watch it!

[#178735] Written by: Kargor [02/03/2012, 11:46]
Quote by r0nin
the description that was posted isn't the best one out there-- but the show is kind of
hard to describe.

well, i just thought it reminds me of "life on mars" --- you have a guy (incidentally, police
investigators in both shows) in an "impossible" situation, and he (and the viewer) know damn well
that it can't be true unless there's something really really ultra strange going on, but nobody
knows what it is.

personally, i don't expect all that much in terms of "what it is". i don't think this is a show
about a guy with the ability to move between alternate realities; it will be more like a "freak
accident superhero" type thing by solving cases with information from "the other reality".

and whatever "it is", i don't really expect anything big --- at some point they'll run out of cases
or viewers and axe the show, and we'll get a final episode telling us something just to shut us up.
maybe he is the one who's dead waiting for george to show up, maybe he's in a coma and switching
"realities" based on who's talking to him, maybe he's on a spaceship covering a 20-year trip with a
dreamworld that's not functioning properly, who knows. right now, i'm not really expecting the scifi
route with someone or something actually switching realities --- but then again, alien abductions
had to have *some* reason :-)
[#179170] Written by: Mortl [06/03/2012, 09:00]
is it me or does this video has some errors in it? sometimes i see horizontal "lines". it looks like
the upper part doesn't match the lower part exactly. happens from time to time. it's always just a
single "line". tried two different players, but maybe it is my pc or decoder lib.
[#179397] Written by: BoonesFerry [08/03/2012, 23:32]
if you would like to write a show description please do. then send it to me in a pvt msg. i can update
the show page.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]