TV Packs only

Saturday Night Live S37E16 Lindsay Lohan-Jack White HDTV XviD-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#178903] Written by: theblindkid [04/03/2012, 06:43]
put a fork in lindsay. she was nowhere close to the hilarious young woman she was on her earlier hosting
appearances. she didn't even look like she was having fun on there.
[#178915] Written by: wandareviewstv [04/03/2012, 08:50]
not to make excuses for lindsay (on purpose anyway) but i think the lack of laughs had a lot more to do
with the writing than her performance. i watched steve buscemi a few weeks ago and even with a top
notch actor like him, laughs were few and far between.
[#178916] Written by: RodPowermaster [04/03/2012, 09:21]
the scared straight sketch was painful to watch but i've recently noticed that a lot of actors are not good at
doing live performances especially when reading cue cards.

they should just have them going off memory and use the cue cards as reference.
[#178929] Written by: theblindkid [04/03/2012, 17:31]
true, but someone who has some experience acting should have an easier time at it. it was so grossly
apparent she was reading; and at some points she sounded illiterate as she fumbled through the cards.
you'd expect that from a charles barkley, not from lohan. even when the snl cast takes a peep at the
cards themselves, it comes off a lot cleaner.
[#178930] Written by: theblindkid [04/03/2012, 17:43]
some of the skits were simply not funny (i.e. the beatnik chick getting hit by cars), but lindsay seemed
entirely lifeless throughout. you know when they have to bust out some reused snl commercials to pass
time, things aren't going well (and they used 3). jon hamm was funnier in his 2 minutes than lindsay was
the entire episode. it's purely about your delivery. some of the things they do on snl are meh
sometimes, but its the way the lines are delivered that help redeem some of the skits they do.
[#178931] Written by: Khrim [04/03/2012, 17:52]
most of this was a waste, the end was good though.. the "who is this!" skit was great. also guy by
the fire, but even the weekend update wasn't funny and that's usually something you can count on.
overall it was a rough night.
[#178934] Written by: Plux2010 [04/03/2012, 18:28]
you've gotta love jon hamm after seeing the increasingly poor decisions of todd margaret
[#178951] Written by: Debadu [04/03/2012, 22:23]
from the acts. best were to perform live were ashton kutcher, and artists.

edit: meaning from what ive seen so far recently...
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]