Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#179416] Written by: Thevampirediariesfan1 [09/03/2012, 04:21]
i think this show gets better and better
[#179454] Written by: pooya13 [09/03/2012, 17:20]
i actually liked the first episode, the idea is good, but the thing about some shows with a good basic idea
is that they rely on the strength of their idea too much and sometimes can't live up to expectations and
hence get boring so fast, an example of such shows is flash forward.

but anyway, this show is a good one so far, so i recommend watching it if you like mystery/fantasy
genres.

:)
[#179464] Written by: vexxxboy [09/03/2012, 21:44]
i would watch it now because with only 4million watching it wont be around long and it is still a
boring show
[#179521] Written by: Gjed [10/03/2012, 06:54]
**** precautionary spoiler alert ****

nice weave job they do on this show. obvious continuity error in e02 though. that camshaft is not
from that motorcycle. it seems to be too big to fit in that box, or any motorcycle but i could very
well be wrong about that. keep your eye on the rubber band though.
[#179537] Written by: Kargor [10/03/2012, 13:55]
it's kind of interesting that they provided a hint to the background story that early; maybe there
is an overarching storyline that's not about solving homicide cases. right now, only the viewer has
that clue, but i don't generally expect this to last "forever", and when he notices something fishy
he'll probably be more interested in that, with the cases just being some form of background color.

either way, while i originally expected it to be similar to "life on mars", without any real take on
the background story, i'm now seeing it as something like "rubicon" or "flash forward", with a focus
on the actual background story rather than just a homicide detective who happens to have some weird
ability.

and while there's still no clue as to what exactly "they" did, except that line about "taking out
his whole family" which suggests that neither world is 'real', the one clue that we have gotten is
from the world with his wife which gives this a more "real-ish" touch (i have no idea what to make
of that other line about what kind of guy they used in the accident). but, of course, with just one
(big, i probably missed the little ones) clue and two episodes it's probably too early to speculate
about anything :-)
[#179567] Written by: chops3 [11/03/2012, 14:49]
xvid

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7088266/awake_s01e02_hdtv_xvid-2hd%5bettv%5d
[#179577] Written by: Lizbo [11/03/2012, 19:45]
Quote by gjed
**** precautionary spoiler alert ****

nice weave job they do on this show. obvious continuity error in e02 though. that camshaft is not
from that motorcycle. it seems to be too big to fit in that box, or any motorcycle but i could very
well be wrong about that. keep your eye on the rubber band though.

that whole 'what is this' scene was weird, afterall, he wasn't in it it.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]