eztvx.to | eztvstatus.org
Search title:  
TV Packs only

How I Met Your Mother 7x19 (HDTV-x264-LOL)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#180281] Written by: hyperfl42 [19/03/2012, 21:04]
have not tested it yet, but here is a xvid .avi version:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7115717/how_i_met_your_mother_s07e19_hdtv_xvid-2hd
just starting to download that version now.

please can we have a choice between x264 .mp4 and xvid .avi. i know lots of people prefer to the
newer .mp4 version, i can't use it.

[#180287] Written by: o0echo0o [19/03/2012, 22:08]
link above is rar'ed with a password, and requires you fish the password from some questionable url.
op is prolly the asshole who grabbed 2hd's release from newgroups and rar'd it with a pass to try
and scam some ad revenue. don't post this shit here, or at the very least provide the pass.
[#180318] Written by: k.kate [20/03/2012, 03:47]
i agree with hyperfl42! let the extension - mp4, xvid, x267 be selectable.
[#180334] Written by: -theawesome- [20/03/2012, 07:13]
the format/codec can not be selected. as in we can't even vote for it to be selected/not.
"the scene" has decided that the standard will be x264 in a mp4 container.
so basically the people who encode all these shows etc decided that it was a better format, so they
used it.
you can't complain about people spending their time and effort giving you something for free.
if you want it in a different format; either google it and find one that someone else has converted
(and possible have to put up with raring and passwords etc),
you can buy the dvd/blu-ray/record it from tv yourself and encode it the way you want it,
or simply just watch the tv live!

but really, x264 has been around since at least 2004 (i think),
and most computers can play it (as long as they use the right software - vlc is definitely what i
would recommend as a media player, xbmc if you want a whole media center).
my 2002 original xbox can play x264 perfectly (and even in 720p sometimes),
so can my computer i built from parts other people had thrown in the rubbish (yeah shhh i was a kid
and poor).
(btw that was as in hard rubbish collection, i didn't actually go searching through people's rubbish
bins...)
[#180368] Written by: BoonesFerry [20/03/2012, 20:54]
Quote by hyperfl42
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7115717/how_i_met_your_mother_s07e19_hdtv_xvid-2hd

please can we have a choice between x264 .mp4 and xvid .avi. i know lots of people prefer to the

thanks for the effort.
unfortunately, this file turned out to be a fake and was removed by thepiratebay.

suggestion, when using tpb (thepiratebay), it is a good idea to download from
"trusted" pirate bay members...the ones with a pink or green skulll icon next to the link.
these are people with a proven track record of providing valid, password free, files.

good luck and hope this hepls.

[#180419] Written by: a.k.a._@NL [21/03/2012, 18:13]
Quote by boonesferry
Quote by hyperfl42

thanks for the effort.
unfortunately, this file turned out to be a fake and was removed by thepiratebay.

suggestion, when using tpb (thepiratebay), it is a good idea to download from
"trusted" pirate bay members...the ones with a pink or green skulll icon next to the link.
these are people with a proven track record of providing valid, password free, files.

good luck and hope this hepls.

or you could just download the file provided here.
[#180424] Written by: Debadu [21/03/2012, 19:24]
Quote by hyperfl42

requests are in the forum. your here to discuss about this ugly stupid show.
[#181321] Written by: Jompaftw [03/04/2012, 00:40]
Quote by debadu
Quote by hyperfl42

requests are in the forum. your here to discuss about this ugly stupid show.

it's "you're* here to discuss*". and for the record, you're an ugly, stupid show! (notice the comma
splice? yeah, it's called grammar! learn to use it, please!)
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]