TV Packs only

The Apprentice S12E12 HDTV x264-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#183132] Written by: clairus99 [07/05/2012, 06:57]
have trouble downloading this from the first mirror (downloading it from another one okay, but thought i'd
better mention it in case there's a problem... not that i know about these things...!)

thanks

:)
[#183141] Written by: girlfriend [07/05/2012, 10:51]
cant seem to find episode 11. can anyone tell me if this last episode is 11 and 12 together?
[#183150] Written by: jedi.jesse [07/05/2012, 15:08]
11 and 12 are not together, i found episode 11 on thepiratebay
[#183187] Written by: BoonesFerry [08/05/2012, 04:02]

tip: have a backup plan...

make eztv your first stop for tv show torrent links. enjoy the easy navigation, quality & reliability.
however, if what you're looking for is not here, and you can't wait to see if it is posted later, or you
want a different file format, video resolution, missing episode, etc., have a back up plan and you will
never need to ask...and others' can stop cluttering the show forums with unnecessary links.
be prepared, empower yourself!!!

there are several decent torrent sites to choose from. one such site is tpb www.thepiratebay.se
note: when using tpb i strongly suggest only downloading from a vip or trusted member...the ones
with a green or pink skull icon. i also have a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th site on my backkup list but tpb
almost always has what i'm looking for.

happy hunting. hope this helps.

[#183195] Written by: girlfriend [08/05/2012, 11:19]
thanks for the reply guis ..i have a backup plan asswell but eztv always delivers and i thought
better ask here first than to get a fake file from somewhere else.

cheers and see u on the forums !
[#183445] Written by: clairus99 [13/05/2012, 08:08]
aw that's a shame, our isp have just banned tpb and i haven't learned how to get around it yet. these
days i just tend to look on isohunt and if i can't find it i just accept that i don't get to watch it.

[#183486] Written by: BoonesFerry [13/05/2012, 21:07]
Quote by clairus99
aw that's a shame, our isp have just banned tpb and i haven't learned how to get
around it yet. these days i just tend to look on isohunt and if i can't find it i just accept that i don't get
to watch it.

have you tried http://tpb.pirateparty.org.uk/
it is a work-around offered by the pirate party
you would be conecting to pirateparty.org.uk, rather than thepiratebay.se
esentially, the pirate party become your middleman passing info between you and tpb.

there are also hundreds of free public proxies that you can use.
even better, if you can afford it, consider subscribing to a a vpn for $10-20 a month.
or even better still, a seedbox (private dedicated server) for $10-$200 a month.

[amended: may 15, 2012] if pirateparty not working try this one
http://tpb.fl.ax/

[amended: may 15, 2012] found a huge list of proxies.
http://about.piratereverse.info/proxy/list.html

a word of advice, when using an unknown public proxy
do not enter your tpb user name or password.
do not use any proxie that asks you to sign up for an account.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]