Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#183807] Written by: RodPowermaster [20/05/2012, 22:32]
southpark did it first ...for once.
[#183814] Written by: sinclap2 [21/05/2012, 03:32]
...and we're back to shit episodes.
[#183816] Written by: Educated [21/05/2012, 03:53]
@rodpowermaster, what ep & season for south park? i remember britney spears & miley cyrus but not
gaga?!?!?!
[#183830] Written by: brooza [21/05/2012, 11:46]
well, that was tedious
[#183834] Written by: wrs [21/05/2012, 12:43]
was it just me? - i really liked gaga in this and i'm not exactly a fan.

thought her voice acting as good as ricky gervais on that family guy ep.

[#183850] Written by: RodPowermaster [21/05/2012, 18:09]
Quote by educated
@rodpowermaster, what ep & season for south park? i remember britney spears &
miley cyrus but not
gaga?!?!?!

i'm talking about homer singing in the credits.

[#183861] Written by: scudsy [22/05/2012, 00:17]
although everyone is entitled to their opinion - why don't all the h8rs and whiners stop watching. the
show is still gold and worth a watch. if you don't think so stop downloading just so you have something
to whinge about.
[#183865] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [22/05/2012, 02:53]
Quote by scudsy
although everyone is entitled to their opinion - why don't all the h8rs and whiners stop
watching. the
show is still gold and worth a watch. if you don't think so stop downloading just so you have something
to whinge about.

i agree with this although i didn't really like this episode!

i'll always have a soft spot for the simpsons
[#183881] Written by: YezzMann [22/05/2012, 10:22]
the simpsons is an institution, but that doesn't mean they don't have episodes that suck donkey balls...

and yes, this was one of them. wtf is groenig thinking (he wants to bone gaga?), building an episode
around lady gaga? i don't hate her, like her tunes, but it just felt so very, very wrong. let's not do it again
ok?
[#183905] Written by: solitaire [22/05/2012, 21:51]
this was the first episode ever! that i turned off...
after the first 2 mins i gave up! only good bit was the couch gag (even that was lame!)
[#183937] Written by: sinclap2 [24/05/2012, 03:01]
Quote by scudsy
although everyone is entitled to their opinion - why don't all the h8rs and whiners
stop watching. the
show is still gold and worth a watch. if you don't think so stop downloading just so you have
something
to whinge about.

i still like watching the simpsons and have been for 20 years, so i am definitely not a hater. i will
continue downloading them and still pass judgement. as for this episode, it certainly was not gold.
however, the last episode i really liked.

you have to take the good with bad and this is what these threads are for, to comment on the
episodes. i will continue downloading the simpsons and i will continue posting my comments on what
i thought about the episode(s)...as this is a forum.
[#188942] Written by: sorrell [23/09/2012, 20:09]
ok, well... i don't watch. but i will still whine... i stopped watching actually like, what 75 years ago
after the 1st season? then accidentally saw bits and pieces of it from a commercial or something
about the stupid, retarded show.

but, seriously! after being on the air for 100 freakin' years, you would have to have a brain with the
same iq as a turd. for real... nothing is funny anymore after it has been overplayed to
death!!!!!!!!!!! good lord!! can't that stupid show with the equivalence of watching a 98 year old
person in hospice, (no offense) drool while they eat applesauce, just be laid to rest already??? damn,
at least so we can make way for something maybe some people with a brain will maybe want to watch...

oh, and ps: flame and boo hoo me all you want. i love eztv! this is nothing on them. i just really
don't care if the 3 people that still watch it, want to try and "rip me a new one" with their one brain cell
that has not popped yet from hitting the pipe just quite enough times yet. the fact remains the
same... get over it!
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]