TV Packs only

Game of Thrones S02E09 HDTV x264-ASAP

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#184119] Written by: hipertrofia [27/05/2012, 22:50]
hey, is it only me or have the voices been wiped out of the file? it seems that the person that coded this
forgot to mix the voice channels and put only music and effects...

edit: jeysus christ, my jack was just 1mm from completely inside the socket and for some weird reason
that prevented me from hearing only the voices... very odd. the voices are fine.
[#184125] Written by: tviler [28/05/2012, 00:09]
wow this season so far has been soo zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and it continues to bore me even with a fight...
going to save this season for the nights i cant sleep that well
[#184136] Written by: jezze101 [28/05/2012, 02:15]
i can't wait for joffrey's head to be cut off
[#184147] Written by: aroyals [28/05/2012, 04:12]
that was disappointing... no flying jars, no chain, no nose cut off
[#184158] Written by: bigjimbo [28/05/2012, 07:28]
i agree entirely... the chain's the thing. the whole episode looked cheap, and was pretty disappointing
overall.
[#184176] Written by: cazzzzzzzz [28/05/2012, 16:48]
thinking of giving up on torrenting now... took me nearly 6 hours to get 41% of this from here... went to a
direct download site i use and downloaded it through chrome in 10 minutes... i used to think torrents were
fast but i am just not seeing the speeds anymore, i don't know if it is because more people are using them
or if less people are seeding but something has changed...

[#184203] Written by: Tonsar [29/05/2012, 01:13]
"that was disappointing... no flying jars, no chain, no nose cut off"

^^^^^ this

didn't even feel that climatic.
[#184205] Written by: Movie Critic [29/05/2012, 01:22]
Quote by bigjimbo
i agree entirely... the chain's the thing. the whole episode looked cheap, and was pretty
disappointing
overall.

are we talking about the same episode?
chains?
jars?
its a siege not some s&m pottery class.

and cheap compared to what? do you even know anything about tv/cinema production?

[#184211] Written by: mikey-bizzle-2010 [29/05/2012, 03:42]
i can't believe some people didn't enjoy the best episode of got so far. wtf is wrong with you people
jeeeez
[#184217] Written by: vampylord [29/05/2012, 06:09]
this was by far the most awesome episode. wtf is wrong with you guys lol. the production quality is
amazing for a tv show it always has been.
[#184229] Written by: roadkill LoL [29/05/2012, 12:42]
stop bitchin, this was a good episode.
[#184234] Written by: fabieng83 [29/05/2012, 16:35]
wow , man i don't think we've seen the same episode !

this was great stuff , one of the best of all the serie !
[#184245] Written by: BoonesFerry [29/05/2012, 23:00]

harsh criticism = someone who has read the book series, or is super critical in general?

loved it = someone who has not read the book sereis, or can generally overlook the little stuff?

am i right or close to right?

[#184258] Written by: Movie Critic [30/05/2012, 05:36]
Quote by brygdom
i suppose a later episode will explain why a supposed friendly did that or i am not
understanding the situation.

what are you talking about?
SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)

the one that was on the white horse at the end was definitely not a friendly.

or if you mean the one that slashed the imp on the battlefield, the king's knights hate the imp for
threatening and humiliating them so finding him in the open field of battle is a perfect opportunity for
them to get back at the dwarf because if anyone asks what happens they just say stenis's men killed
him.

i felt kind of torn about this episode not knowing who to side with because on one hand i want to see
joffrey's head on a pike and stenis prevail, but on the other hand the imp and bron are pretty cool
characters so i don't want to see them die.

and a dog that is not loyal

Quote by boonesferry

harsh criticism = someone who has read the book series, or is super critical in general?

loved it = someone who has not read the book sereis, or can generally overlook the little stuff?

am i right or close to right?

not really , criticism is warranted at times when it comes to execution, however in this case i'v seen
absolutely no problem with the pace or the execution of this episode.
and definitely nothing wrong with the acting.

so specifically regarding this episode :
harsh criticism = a person who wants to see a-team action and doesn't understand or care for the plot,
characters and dialog.

loved it = someone who can actually recognize good drama and the effort that went in to making this
episode with regards to choreography, lighting, art, cgfx, acting and cinematic.

as for the books they are not relevant when evaluating this show even if it is based on the books.

[#184269] Written by: BoonesFerry [30/05/2012, 09:43]

@movie critic -- i like your view point of the - harsh criticism vs. loved it.
thank you.

btw, i edited your post to include correct spoiler tags.
text that is entered between two spoiler tags is not visible...until it is highlighted (selected).
for future reference, please copy and paste (or type) the following text into your message:

[spoiler]
replace this line with your spoiler message.
[/spoiler]

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]